Power of Numbers

@raaman (510)
Do you believe in the power of numbers? Do you use or used numbers to guide you in making your important decisions in life?
@slund2041 (3378)
I have a favorite number, and I use it when playing the lottery. I do not play often though.
@raaman (510)
@slund, Good. But has it worked?
I think tha has something to do with the stars etc. I don't! and it is not cool to deal with it. If we really want guidance there is God and there is the bible who can guide us everyday of our lives. It is important to have the true power of our relationship in God than numbers.
@raaman (510)
@luisa, that's true but numbers and planets do play a part in our life.
The numbers that I use are not so big, but they make a big difference to money and financial here my friend..so important.
@raaman (510)
@tiara, as long as it makes a difference, it is well and good.
If you mean the Numerology theory, yes it has been known to be successful in my life at times, thanks for sharing
@raaman (510)
@enlightened, It is indeed successful.
@louievill (18676)
I only believe the saying "the more the merrier", seriously, if you are referring to the pseudo science of numerology then it's not something that I would allow to affect my daily life. I believe that there are hidden important numbers in the bible ( which is my faith) but it's more for the prophets and visionaries of their time rather than me to interpret
@raaman (510)
@louievill, Whether you allow it or not, numbers (numerology)affects our life. This is my personal observation and experience.