Monday and my battery needs a recharge

Happy Monday Everyone! It's a rainy day here in my little corner of the myLot world. I don't mind as I'm tired after a full day of Easter celebrating with family yesterday. We had a great Easter with the whole family being together but today I'm tired. I didn't sleep all that well either. I'm not even sure if my usual coffee will jolt me into being fully awake this morning. Thankfully I can relax today and enjoy the quiet while everyone is at work. Even though the house needs a good vacuum I'm ignoring it until possibly later this afternoon. I might even let it go until tomorrow when I hopefully have more energy. Long gone are the days when I would do a holiday and not be exhausted the day after. Even though everyone pitches in and helps it's still a big day and wears me out. I hate to admit that I'm getting older and can't do as much as I used to. How's your Monday going?
It is very wet outside here this morning. The clouds are so low, that my entire neighborhood is inside of them. It cannot rain, because there is no space for them to fall. I'm staying inside until it burns off or blows away. Wish the weather had told me yesterday that it would be windy later today. I don't want to lose another decorative flag. The last one I think must have blown all the way to Big Bear.
Today is a holiday here, it is a grey and rainy day, I am relaxing at home.
I must say that my Monday is going better than the last 3 days. I had to go to the ER twice during the weekend. Now feeling a bit better. Those days when we could go on and on and not "really" feel it are gone! Gone with the wind.
i am glad you are better, we had a journey with my husband since December 19th in four different hospitals, but thank God he is a alive and well!
Hello there! How was my Monday. It's almost 11pm here and my Monday wasn't quite that busy as I expected. I attended the moving up ceremony of my 4 year old nephew and after which I bought a new handle bar for my road bike as the one I was using was 2cm bigger. So, i guess my Monday was ok, except now I have to sleep late since an online student of mine requested we moved our class to 11pm.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh sorry it is rainy there Marilyn. I am not so springy here..drained of energy sad to say. Dont know why. I hope your day is brilliant my friend.
I am always tired after holidays with family. Since all holidays have been at my house for 30 years, I am about ready to abandon those holidays. Hope you do perk up later on, but the vacuuming can wait.
I'm starting to feel my energy coming back but yes, the vacuuming will wait until tomorrow
I am feeling really drained today as I have a bad cold going on but other than that I am enjoying my day. =)
I love entertaining, but it is exhausting. Glad you had a wonderful time and rest up!
As we age there is certainly a lack of energy at times.
My Mom said that she might stop doing it every year and, just go out. I don't blame her really. I know it's a lot of work.
@salonga (27967)
Some days our body is not in the mood to do the chores and I think it is okay to just give in to our body's desire to just rest and avoid the chores for the time being.
@sishy7 (25530)
I had a great Easter Monday - yeah, it was a public holiday...
Today started out well, but as the day passed, it became more and more and more stressful. Now I'm miserable and could just sit down and cry. I hate it when I feel like this, maybe I'm just over tired and need to go to bed.
well after winding down from working easter Sunday for four hours, celebrating with mom the day before and relaxing last night getting just a little sleep during the Thunder and Lightening til 4 am, I am a little slower toady
• Rochester, New York
It's rainy and windy here. I love weather like this.
@Lucky15 (33769)
monday was, back to work day, after the long weekend :)
I had a good Easter yesterday and just relaxing today.
Mine is going great, it's sunny and warm and I wish we'd get some of that rain too. If you tire of the rain will ya send it to the southwest?
@sueznewz2 (8899)
• Alicante, Spain
I hada day of travelling today...which started off verywet and windy...but by lunchtime the rain was gone and just just had strong blustery winds to contend with....
I hear you girl, the minding is willing but sometimes the body is not!