Sometimes you just need to make yourself do something.

@Bella128 (2480)
Procrastination. This is a word that I'm very familiar with. I think there's something inside me deep down that likes to sabotage my life which is why I've had several "meltdowns" throughout my life. The reality is that you just need to do it. DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING! Do you procrastinate? How do you make yourself do something? For me music has been saving my life once again. I make music playlists for various tasks and it's been helping me a lot. For an example, I make a playlist for exercise, and a playlist for motivation. I think it's working quite well.
@Teep11 (7146)
No one is immune from procrastination or having meltdowns. We will go through something but it's how we come out that makes the difference. Music is soothing and it helps get us through some of the challenges in life.
@Bella128 (2480)
I like that. I'll have to remember that one.
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
If I get bored I come on here even though I am a very active member lol
@Bella128 (2480)
I probably should be more active I just get in moods now and then where I don't feel like writing.
@cherriefic (4805)
I do that a lot but I am trying to push myself not to. There are a lot of things to get done.
@Bella128 (2480)
Yes, it seems like every day there's something that needs to be done.
I am not a procrastinator. I want everything done yesterday. Being one who does not procrastinate and freaks out when things are not taken care of in due time is not such a good way to be either. Will work on that.
@Bella128 (2480)
I can see how that can be bad, I guess it's all about finding the right balance of the two.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I tend to procrastinate all the time and really haven't found a way to deal with it YET. I spend far too much time online and ignore a lot of the more important things that need to be done. I guess recognising the need to change is the first step to making it happen.
That's very smart of you to have prepared yourself for those "procrastination" moments.
I'm a bona-fide procrastinator but I'm working on it. Music is great especially playing something upbeat to get going