Surely I Have $5 or More on Payday

Photo is from Pixabay
Although $5 is very small compared to what you have earned here. But for me it's already a milestone earning that amount in myLot. For sure I will be paid since the threshold is temporarily lowered from $10 to $1 for the next two months. I signed up here 6 months ago, October 13, 2015,to be exact. I interacted with you for a month and went inactive for 5 months. I just came back here last March 7, 2016. To sum it all, I just spent for almost 2 months in here and I earned $5 and still increasing. If for you, it's just mediocre, for me it's more and such an achievement. I hope I can earn more before the cut off. How about you?
Im retired and was on bubblews then c ame here when invited b y @GardenGerty and@JJ to join mylot again I have a ton of time so this month so far I have made21.2978 so hope in three days to make two more or anyway I will be happywhen I have comt to payoff and besides m haing a ton of fun
Wow! Such a big amount for me. You're really a good myLot member. Congratulations @Hatley
@Mike197602 (13518)
• Worcester, England
You need to keep up with admins discussions The payout has been lowered to $1 for a limited time. I'll give you a link.
As you know, there have been a number of changes here since the reintroduction of the revenue sharing program. We have been striving to make things as easy and...
@Mike197602 (13518)
• Worcester, England
You don't need to make the old $10 limit as it has been lowered to $1 for a while.
@Mike197602 Yeah, I know that already and I had read myLot admin 's discussion just after it was posted. It's about lowering the threshold for this month and next month. What I am telling in my discussion above, is that I reached $5 and surely will received such amount on scheduled automatic payment. Anyway, thanks for sharing to me the link and thanks for your effort.
@Mike197602 Yeah, I already knew that the threshold for this month and next month is $1. Thanks again.
@carebear29 (26171)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I started 4 days ago and I am already at $2.15
Wow! You're doing great in here for earning that amount. Congrats and thanks @carebear for dropping by in my discussion.
@carebear29 (26171)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@Macarrosel your welcome
WOW! That is great. I haven't spent nearly enough time here, as you can tell by my numbers. I have such a hard time sitting on the computer when I use to make a living right here on the computer. Not sure what changed I need the money worse now then I did back then.
As for me I went back in august but with a new account because i had my old one deleted years ago. it's not much but if you keep yourself from spending it, it's gonna get bigger
Why was your old account being deleted? Anyway, good to know you were able to come back. If my time permits, I will spend all my time here. Mm. Thanks @Letranknight2015
@Macarrosel I had the admin deleted it back then.
@Letranknight2015 really? I'm sorry to hear that. Anyway, good thing you came back and that's important.thank once again.
The cut out date for payment is not April 15, but the last day of March.
Oh, I see, now I know and I edited my discussion. Thanks @marlina for the heads up and correction.
Nope @marlina I read in the posts by other people that it has been extended through April . . . for the $1 payout even, anything over that amount is considered a real bonus for those that had trouble earning a bit more consistently
@enlightenedpsych2 I think @marlina is referring to our earnings until March 31, that will be paid on or before April 15. She is just correcting what I said in my discussion above which is wrong and I edited it already to correct it. Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts in my discussion.
@vandana7 (57495)
It is not mediocre. I might have earned around that in the beginning. lol It takes time to make friends and develop different groups for different types of interactions.
Yeah, it's true and I agree that it's not easy to gain a lot of friends here. It's hard work but fun. Thanks @vandana7
@vandana7 (57495)
@Macarrosel ..Welcome. :) We are friends aren't we? :)
@MGjhaud (20802)
$5 is still something. good job on reaching that amount. im doing well with my earnings here, thanks to everybody who posted great discussions and those who left theirs on mine.
Good to know you're doing very well here. Thanks @MGjhaud for sharing your thoughts in my discussion.
@MGjhaud (20802)
@Macarrosel youre welcome.
I've doubled the original $10 goal, so I'm fine. Congratulations on being able to make payout.
Thank you @just4him and congratulations to you too for earning big here.
@Macarrosel Thank you.
@ShyBear88 (16898)
Even if you do t make the $10 by April 15th if you made a dollar this month already then you will get that money. It's not much but it's something. I've been back after being gone for 2 years this month alone since coming back in Jan that I have almost $5 I have all together almost $10.mim supper excited to get my first payment since coming back.
Yeah, I knew that already after reading the discussion of our admin when it was first posted in this site. Wow! You have a huge earning here. That's great @ShyBesr88
@ShyBear88 (16898)
@Macarrosel yeah it's big because it's three months of working to get it up to $10 the other months I haven't reached the mark of $10 so now that they've changed it I was closer to $10'somthats cool. For the whole month I almost have $6 so I think I average around 30 cents a day so by the end of the week I have a little over $1
• Lakewood, Colorado
I hope you can make your goal my friend. I usually do come here as often as I can and do okay. Now that payout is at $1 you will make it fine.
Thanks @TiarasOceanView for wishing me. I hope you will reach your goal too my friend.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Macarrosel I will thank you my friend.
@JESSY3236 (5046)
I have a little over seven dollars.
Wow! That's huge amount already. Congratulations @JESSY3236
Is it easy to make money on this sight or is it a waste of time
It's never a waste of time staying in myLot especially if you're enjoying and having fun while earning cash. It's not easy to earn here but if you have the guts to interact with other members then your will be successful earning money in this site. Thanks @Katcrooms for asking. Seems you are a newbie in here, right?
@scheng1 (24947)
It is definitely an achievement, especially when it is your first online income. I will not make $5 in this month. I think I will not even reach $4.
It's still fine to earn less. For sure you will earn more next month. Thanks @scheng1
@acelawrites (10749)
I only have $2 plus, because during the past weeks I was inactive. Congrats for your achievement here.
Thanks @acelawrites and congrats to you too my friend.
@Lucky15 (33691)
every sent that is added on mine, i am very happy, don't matter if cent or smaller, that movement is making me move that groove ;)
Yeah, and that's the spirit. Thanks @Lucky
This was not my best month since I joined last month of August. I have been outside many days, but I am happy with my earnings.
We have other activities to attend to aside from myLot. Good thing you are happy with your earnings. I am happy too with mine. Thanks @LadyDuck
@ridingbet (37921)
I am just biding my time. I don't make many discussions a day because I like to interact and comment on others' discussions as well.
Me too. I want to interact more rather than posting many discussions. Thanks @ridingbet
@AkoPinay (10827)
Same here. I am also expecting my first payout of $5 plus
That's great to know. Congrats to us hahaha. Thanks @AkoPinay
@sunbury27 (110)
Congratulations! I hope to get there as well.
You will earn more and reach your goal too. I hope for that. Thanks @sunbury27
@Elizaby (3405)
• Pensacola, Florida
I should be close to 4 or 5 this payout time and hope this experiment of paying even if you haven't hit ten dollars works
Good to know your earnings. Yeah, I also hope for that to work. Thanks @Elizaby