Ever woken up pissed at the world?

@owstalaga (4200)
Well I woke up earlier and I was mad as hell. All my frustrations seem to come back upon waking up that it really p*ssed me off. Had to turn to some goth inspired music to defuse it. Then found a humorous YouTube vid too, logged into myLot and voila! my anger was gone! So now I'm feeling better than when I woke up. Haven't had breakfast yet so later I'd take a break. Maybe I should eat that chocolate first. Oh and I did make some art of this too! Check it out below! How about you? What would you do if you woke up angry?
Well what do you think about my quote? It's something that's been at the back of my head for quite a while now so I thought of sharing this. Beats getting pissed at the world eh? Tools: Pens: Unipi...
I wonder if you didn't have a weird dream.
@owstalaga (4200)
Haha no I didn't. It just became like that. Never thought what I drew would turn out that way but it did. I think it's all about expressing your emotional pain. If you mean my anger caused by a weird dream, it's a no. Didn't dream at all.
@owstalaga ....But, how do you know for sure. I sometimes do not remember my dreams.
@owstalaga (4200)
@celticeagle After any dream I always remember some parts of it. Never had a dream where I forgot it afaik.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I would do some vigorous tai chi moves..it usually works out good for me.
@owstalaga (4200)
Oh wow you do tai chi? Cool? Last night I did some deep breathing and such so I could sleep off some anger at the world. haha~
• Lakewood, Colorado
@owstalaga I am pissed at the world forever my friend sadly. But I am an expert at not reacting to it. I must work my body or else I cannot get the rage out. It is why I work my muscles when I can.
@owstalaga (4200)
@TiarasOceanView That's the secret then. Oh yeah, my problem is I don't move too much. Maybe that's why I get pissed a lot recently. Ah sedentary life.
I have had mornings like that before and I pray. Praying always gets me back on track. =)
@owstalaga (4200)
Oh I don't want to complain to God about it. But it's good if it works for you. Anyway, I just now let the vestiges out in my art. Check it out!
@owstalaga I don't complain, I ask God to change my heart and change the way I am feeling so I can lead others to Him.
@owstalaga (4200)
@LovingMyBabies That's great!
@softbabe44 (5960)
• Vancouver, Washington
I have woke up also in bad moods
@owstalaga (4200)
Sucks right? Do you do anything when you wake up like that? When I had a job I don't think it happened that much to me. I have money I expect to come in every month. Haha~ It's hard when you've got no funds.
• Vancouver, Washington
@owstalaga I can relate to that I drink warm milk honey and butter that does the job for me
In the past I was like that and it wasn't really good. it made me grouchy the whole day. Then I realised that waking up angry would only add wrinkles to my face and then I have to buy more products to get rid of those. I don't want to spend more money by just being angry, so before going to bed, i make sure I couldn't all my blessings for the day and try to delete the not so good ones from my memory by praying. Have a wonderful day to you!
@owstalaga (4200)
Ah when life is giving you lemons it makes people angry more times than normal.
On a daily basis without fail.
@owstalaga (4200)
hahaha really? you don't do anything about it?
@owstalaga What can one do against age, health and the way the world is?
@owstalaga (4200)
@JohnRoberts oh i dunno abt age. Something can definitely be done abt health and the way the world is...
Always. I'm always angry and beneath that anger is more anger.
@owstalaga (4200)
So you walk around angry all day? Scary.
I woke up like that a few times. And it was very bad for me.
@owstalaga (4200)
Yeah before it got worse I found ways to diffuse it. Woooh~