I Made $0.2 Today

@ChrisH09 (280)
Trinidad And Tobago
I know that may not sound like a lot of money, but I have only made one post for the entire day. Normally I make way more than this but then again I normally make like 10 post for the day to aaverage $1, so technically I post less and I earn double, $1 divide by ten would equal to $0.1 per post and I earn $0.2 for my oone post, so I guess it is better when you look at it like that.
It is totally wrong to look at it like that...evidently you haven't understood HOW you earn here. You get paid when your discussions receive responses, likes, or 'views' from people following a link to read them. The same holds true for any responses/comments you write in this site. You didn't earn 20 cents from just writing that post, in fact, you don't earn anything for writing anything. All the money you receive is from other users interacting with everything you have done here.
Very well explained, there is nothing more to add.
@hoong143 (1417)
Congratulations! And thanks for sharing. I hope to try your way in mylot.
@sunbury27 (109)
encouraging
@ChrisH09 (280)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Well thanks, I guess that is an okay amount of money just for one single post.
@carebear29 (28369)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Im averaging at least $0.50-1 or more per day niw
@ChrisH09 (280)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Thats great especially for such a new user.
@carebear29 (28369)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@ChrisH09 Thanks it is
@Mike197602 (13365)
• Worcester, England
Just remeber what you post doesn't earn for you as such. The only way to earn here is if other members find your posts interesting and interact. Interaction is reading, liking, commenting and responding. I think you know this but I've seen a lot of incorrect advice given to people regarding earnings.
@ChrisH09 (280)
• Trinidad And Tobago
@Mike yes I do, I have notice you don't post much, do you earn solely from you comments?
@Mike197602 (13365)
• Worcester, England
@ChrisH09 no. what we post be that discussions,responses or comments doesn't earn anything. What earns is how other members interact with our posts. By posts I mean ANYTHING we write. If we post/write something and nobody reads, responds,comments or likes we earn nothing. To make it as simple as possible.....anything we write here earns nothing until other members interact with it in some way. If they don't read it, respond to it, comment on it or like it it'll earn nothing. No matter what you write, where you write it or whatever it'll earn nothing without other members interacting....it's very clearly stated in the earnings FAQ's.
I just signed up for the sight do u make money and does it take along time to get paid
Quality over content creates more interaction with people, I presume?
This is a good beginning. Keep on posting and soon you will earn more. Of course the earning is not much in Mylot, but it is still fun to do it, isn't it?
@snurgr (149)
• Mumbai, India
you really make it sound very good that way... i am still starting and hoping to make it good in the coming days...
@MGjhaud (20749)
not bad. just dont forget to respond to the comments on your discussion.
@amnabas (9966)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Great going.
Wow that's great ! With one post you almost earned as much as my total ;)
I am happy with every penny I make. As long as I make something, all is good.