Horrayyyy!!!I reached minimum in humanatic

Romania
I hate the audit they make in humanatic. many times I have the sensation that they are terribly wrong. anyway last week-end I was able to reach the minimum of 10 dollars and now I got my payment in paypal. they processed a small fee of 0.20 dollars but this doesn't bother me. I will try to make another 10 dollars this week.
@sishy7 (27598)
Good for you! Good luck for this week!
thanks dear. are you a member?
@sishy7 (27598)
@swissheart No, I've never heard of that site before...
@sishy7 would you consider joining? they are legitimate like I mentioned before and it's a pretty easy activity
i was there and like you I feel they are not fair. They deleted my account because I was arguing with them about an issue where there was no clarity.
I'm sorry to hear that. and don't you have the posibility to make a new account?
@swissheart Once you are banned you cannot go back. But anyway I found it strenuous as only in the nights I could get some calls.
@allknowing yes I noticed that there are times when more calls are available. I find a few also during the day
What site is that? Gotta go check it out.