White Coffee

@UncleJoe (11268)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
My second thought as I wake each morning is coffee. Like many, I need that little caffeine boost to really wake up and start my day. It has been that way for more years than I can remember. Naturally, being a coffee lover, I have tried all kinds. Everything from plain old Maxwell House to Starbucks as well as cappuccino and espresso. Most of my life I have switched back and forth from one to another because eventually, I would kind of burn out on any one particular brand. Did you ever drink coffee just because it was there and not really enjoy it? I sure did. Then, about six years ago, I was introduced to what is known as “3-in-1 White Coffee”. I wrongfully assumed that the “white” referred to the fact that this was a mixture of coffee, CREAM, (dried), and sugar. That wasn’t what it meant at all. After a little research, I was delighted to discover the difference. White coffee is an alternative method of baking the beans rather than roasting them. Not only does it retain greater amounts of caffeine, but very beneficial photogenic and cafeic acids. These acids, combined with caffeine, have great health benefits having to do with glucose storage and use. That leads to better cardiovascular and dieting fitness. The energy from it are longer lasting and usually result in fewer caffeine headaches. Needless to say, I have become quite addicted to this stuff. It’s even delicious after it gets cold, unlike most coffees I’ve had. The only places I know of that sells this coffee are Asian, or “International” Food stores. Other than that it can be purchased online.
Never heard of white coffee before.
@pahak627 (4198)
I guess I have already heard about this white coffee. Maybe it can be found in some groceries in our locality. What I'm going to do next is look for it in the store cause you mentioned that those who are selling these are Asians.
Thanks for introducing us to this coffee Joe. I am going to look for it. Sounds really good to me. PS found it on Amazon thanks
@UncleJoe (11268)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I'm afraid I am spoiled on it. I can't stand perked coffee anymore. Becky and I both have become a little addicted to this. LOL I sent a bag to one of our MyLotting friends. She called it "delicious". I'm a little surprised that she hasn't commented on this post, but I would never ask anyone to do that.
@UncleJoe It is sugared also right Joe?
@UncleJoe (11268)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@TiarasOceanView Yes. You can also get it with cane sugar which is a tad sweeter but more caustic on the body.We like the sweetener in the Old Town Classic.
We do have an international food store near us! Never had white coffee before, but the health benefits are worth giving it a try!
@cindiowens (4572)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I wish I could drink coffee.
@UncleJoe (11268)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Me too. You would love this stuff.
I've never heard of it. Sounds good and beneficial.
@gudheart (12741)
This is the first time I have heard of White coffee! Sounds interesting though.
I have never heard of it but I am going to see what I can find. Sounds interesting.
I shall have to try this for hubby!
This is the first I've heard of white coffee. I will look for it. Thanks!
@EddieHands (37800)
Well goody gum drops! I have never heard of White Coffee.. but it is good to know that it is out there! I would very much like to drink a cup one day. Blessings
I don't like white chocolate so I don't think I want to try white coffee...brown things should be brown!