Political Agenda: Is Michelle or Michael Obama?

I was browsing the internet and random watching some video clips in youtube. Then, I got intrigued with so many videos describing Michelle Obama as a transgender. It was so alarming and intriguing to destroy the image of a woman. I am not sure if the videos are edited just to put off the career of President Obama. The political issues are starting to out-of-hand. Perhaps the people are not satisfied of how President Obama handle things. Have you ever seen some of the video clippings? What do you think about it? Is it a hoax claim by the people?
Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to...
I saw this too my friend..I think it is more just gossip and rumor than truth.
I guess gossip spreads so fast. I think it wasn't true at all.
Some people can sink so low! An awful thing to do. It is a hoax for sure but a cruel one.
I agree. It was too cheap to these people to create such a hoax. It is not a joke, too.
@zarlamain (24740)
Just gossip and possibly slander.
I agree. It is a political agenda. It makes the people mislead.
@zarlamain (24740)
@Shavkat Exactly. As long as people can tell the difference between gossip and reality, it's good.
@zarlamain I cannot say anything but to agree more.
@crossbones27 (17470)
• Redlands, California
It is a hoax and this is how we behave in this country on a regular basis now. Just curious, your country does not do this to your political leaders?
@crossbones27 In my country, they do these things too. But it is not that extreme.
• Redlands, California
@Shavkat That sounds about right. It is sad all around. I am for good jokes and all, but that is mean.
• Preston, England
pretty certainly a hoax report
I do think so my friend. I can see the difference in the video clippings.
@anniepa (27216)
This is disgusting and beyond cruel. Michelle Obama is a beautiful and smart woman, possibly the best First Lady this country has ever had, and for these horrible people to make such ridiculous claims is indefensible. There are enough haters and racists in this country who would believe anything about our First Family, no matter how outrageous. Shame on them!
I totally agree with you. That's the reason why I am not into politics. There are so many dirty works within the system.
@CRK109 (14212)
People can be very cruel. When I see something like that, I don't even look twice. I just close it up and go look at something else. :)
@CRK109 I got curious about the situation. Well, things are becoming so cruel in pulling someone down.
@CRK109 (14212)
@Shavkat I agree. I don't know why but some people seem to enjoy doing those things.
@gofsey (1284)
• Madurai, India
Yes, it certainly does seem like the president and his wife are a gay couple. But then it might not be true.
@gofsey I had also seen their way of behaving in the public. I do think it is not basis for judging them.
@gofsey (1284)
• Madurai, India
@Shavkat There are more things in this world that are stranger than we can imagine them to be. Lot of gay people are heading the corporate offices too. Take Tim Cook for example. But they do their work and things are going on well.
• Calgary, Alberta
I saw childhood pictures of Michelle, so no she is not a transgendered woman. She may have features that were strong but she is born with a uterus,
That's a good thing. Silly people can do things like this.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Shavkat I think she just need a change in styling because her styling does makes her features very strong.
@destimona (1931)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
I think it is a gossip.
@destimona I think it is, my friend.
@louievill (17710)
People love to hate and stoop very low in politics, this is vicious and cruel
It was really not right thing to do.
In my opinion it's just gossip, you surely know that not everybody loves Michelle Obama in the United States.
@LadyDuck I do agree. I had seen some of her speeches. It is really appealing to people.