Camp Gladiator Week 3

@1wldngl (3991)
Here I am, still at it. I can't do the things the other campers can do. I.E. no running, jogging, sprinting, jumping jacks, sit ups, anything impacting my lower back or bending it without using my knees. But I can keep moving and THAT is what I am doing. I can do crunches, squats, and a lot of the other exercises with modifications. So it's all good. I'm down 6 lbs and I wish I had taken measurements at the start because that might be more encouraging. And yes, I got sponsored so I get to keep going to the classes of one trainer, who trains 4 times a day Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I could go twice a day if I want or more if I ever get that strong or crazy. LOL I have this week and one more week of my intro price and it looks like I am going to make it to keep the cost at the original $10. Still see improvement in my back and it actually bothers me more when I don't get to go as much as I would like. So that's the update Purplealabaster honey. Want to come with me???
that is super cool, especially having someone to encourage and challenge!
@1wldngl (3991)
They are pretty nice. You have the token Gucci moms, but most are real people, ya know?
@1wldngl always going to get the pretenders, and those who go to be seen. Which makes me laugh, it's a gym, I dont want to be seen!
@1wldngl (3991)
@Jessicalynnt These are classes out in the open. We usually meet at a church parking lot, city park, or the beach by the lake. LOL Yeah...right out in the open.
Keep up the good work and, enjoy.
@1wldngl (3991)
Thank you! I'm trying. Everyone is super supportive.