Do you feel like working 24/7

Is there are ties that you feel like working nonstop? Because sometimes I do specially when I am running away from something. Sometimes problems or irritating thoughts and truth that I want to get free from always hunts my day... every single minutes and I hate it... so always volunteer to go to work even if it is rest day. Do you do that too?
@millie02 (6905)
Sometime keeping busy can take your mind off things.
super correct. It makes my mind forget things a bit, and make my whole body get tired and sleep when I got home and no time to think of things I don't want to think anymore. Thank you for the responses.
@gudheart yes I know what you mean... but work is the only place I could forget or runaway for a day in those sickening thinking... heheheh. Thanks for the response. God bless.
@gudheart (12741)
@luisadannointed I can understand that :D As long as it helps :D
@cherriefic (4805)
It's actually good to be productive than to do nothing and deal with problems to no avail.
@rina110383 (24070)
I work from home and I work from Monday to Sunday. Though I have flexible working hours, I work for more than 8 hours a day. I'm in front of the screen for approximately 16 hours a day. But, I'm happy. I work and post here on myLot simultaneously.
@annierose (18021)
Yes,I love to do that to avoid unwanted thoughts. When I am brokenhearted, I do feel like I wanted to work a lot until I get tired and fall into sleep. Then the next day I will work again so hard. In fact, some people think I am workaholic where eventually, that is just my way to escape from something.
@gudheart (12741)
I know what you mean as when I get bored I start feeling anxious. But I have so many things to do outside of work at the moment that I would not like to work 24 7.