It's a sunny day in Big D and I like it.

Dallas, Texas
Nothing like a sunny day to chase the blues away, but blue skies can stay! The day is still unknown for me. I am waiting until tomorrow to pick up those movies at the local library. They always put them out every evening. We go and pick up 2 or 3 and get home only to get that Q-Burt automated robot voice on the answering machine saying, "You have more items to pick up. Please come pick up these items as soon as possible." I wish they could just ship them Fedex style! I spend more on gas to drive to and from the library 10 times a week. By the time the movies come out, 100 other people already had them in their players and they usually have smudge marks and scratches all over 'em. It's a sunny day in Dallas, and I don't have any real plans for the day. Those weeds cry "Pull me up" I see the squirrels planting more pin oaks in the rose bed. Oh well, have shovel will dig.
That is why we quit checking out the movies at the library. If it is a good movie I just buy it.
• Dallas, Texas
Ah that ain't no fun. If you take it to the pawn shop you can get a buck back for it.
Luckily, I only live a block away from our library.