Gotta love a good meltdown, not!

Well, we just spent the last 30 minutes calming down from being told we don't have a video. It does exist, there just wasn't a lot of them to begin with and they are from 1994. I have spent a few years trying to find them. So, if you know anyone that might have old BMX videos, point them my way. I thought the fit was done, but it just flared up again, for a second. He really needs to take a nap, but he won't do it. So, I will listen to him whine about Ohio 1994.
@laen028 (13)
Good luck finding that video you can always try amazon
Not in Amazon or eBay. But I keep looking there just in case it shows up. :)
@Ruby3881 (1997)
Aw, I feel for you! It's really tough when you really can't give them what they most want... Do you guys have any strategies for coming down from a tantrum?
We have several different strategies. Today was just talking to him calmly and rubbing his forehead. Other times it is redirection or music or ignoring. It usually depends on why he is upset. Today was mainly because he was tired, so I just tried to soothe him.
@Ruby3881 (1997)
@Autismmom Oftentimes, soothing is what they really need. My Bug is the same way