It's so hard to say goodbye...to March.

Centralia, Missouri
As the sunsets on the last day of the month, and we all frantically try to get one most post, one more comment, one more whatever in, I'd like to take a moment. Stop. Take a deep breath. Now say it with me. I did well. Yes you. You did well. I did well. We all did well. Yes, we can lament, I could have done better. You know what? We can always do better. This doesn't change the fact that we did well.
And tomorrow is another day to do just as well.
With fresh and new goals, or the same goals that we'd like to get closer too! lol
@Jessicalynnt I hope we have warmer weather next month. I'll be outside more when I get home from work if it is warmer.
@ElusiveButterfly we have outside weather now, soon it will be too hot, Im tired though when I get home from work so am only out for a bit with the dogs
@Inlemay (17166)
• South Africa
You did well - its been a difficult time for you, but you did well!
it keeps on rolling.4 months and the only thing that is so far working along is unemp. So stressed and tired of this mess.
@Inlemay (17166)
• South Africa
@Jessicalynnt the difficult times will not last forever. Do not let them get you down. Upward and onward are your course for each day ahead. Xxx
@Inlemay pretty hard when it's been this impossible. We didnt get the back pay on unemp, but since we managed those months ok, this gives him longer he can be on it, since he wasn't "technically" on it for Jan, Feb or most of March. Still, something needs to hurry up!
• Preston, England
t's already April here. March was a very good Mylot month for me despite lots of time offline due to my mum being ill and the big convention last weekend..
I wonder if it's a hard date for earnings or if you earn until the reset where mylot is from, which I think is kc, so Id be set to their time
• Preston, England
@Jessicalynnt I presume the monthly reset is set to Mylot's time zone
@arthurchappell I am never up that late so I don't know but I bet so
Its sad to see March go. It went too fast if you ask me. Although I am excited for warmer weather for sure. I kind of like the beginning of a new month. Something so clean slatey about it.
It does rather feel like a nice bit of tabula rasa, doesn't it? April is a nice solid month too.
@Jessicalynnt Indeed it does! Especially for online earnings. I always try to do better each month although I got to say - Ive earned almost the same amount for the past 4 months. Oh well. Lol. Do you have any specific goals for April?
@maezee 70 cents a day again
yes w e all did well and we w ill reap the rewards in a few days too. Sure we can always do better ut we did fine now so lets all sing l ike the b irdies sing tra l a la lal to quote from some song help need to look that up author Hargraves and Tolchard.
not sure I recognize that one, or at least not sure what all is part of the piece that needs looked up! lol
@Jessicalynnt if I remember whatI looke dup the song was written for some disney movie back some t ime
@Blondie2222 (16399)
I'm glad march is over because that means warmer weather is to come and summer.
I dont want warmer weather! lol, texas has way too much of that
Yes I did pretty well and sure you did too. Tomorrow is a new month so let's start fresh again.
I did scape enough to roll into another full dollar, so there is that! lol
I hope as March comes to an end, so do the high,destructive winds we've had lately.
maybe since march roared, april will tiptoe
I welcome the arrival of April.
@Lucky15 (33688)
Indeed. Tomorrow is indeed another daybor month to make things better ;)