Living on the edge of a social media experiement gone bad.

Dallas, Texas
Children just need to stay off the internet social media sites that cater more to adults than pre-teens who lie about their age. What are your thoughts on this? Do the candidates for U.S. president have any idea as to how to manage this problem if they get elected or is this a low priority to them?
@lilnana1111 (2341)
I don't think they have a clue, nor do I think it's a priority to them...but this is one time I wouldn't mind being wrong.
• Dallas, Texas
Thank you for that. And have a good evening.
@lookatdesktop You have a good evening too.
I think it is a low priority for them.
• Dallas, Texas
But as far as parents and grand parents are concerned it is a top priority.
I think that this is more a problem of their parents than of politicians. I remember that my parents prevented me to watch the TV all the day or to do things that they judged inappropriate. I think that parents are no more capable to do their job.
@LeaPea2417 (20463)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is a low priority to them, But, I will say that I know a Dad who will not allow his 14 year old daughter to have a Facebook, He is very protective of his daughter which I think is good. I think if more parents did not allow their kids to have a social media site, there would be less cyber bullying etc,.
@JESSY3236 (6538)
I agree. I had written article about a social media site. The wikipedia of that site said that there was cases of rape because underage kids were on there. They later fixed the age requirement.
@DaintyD (1103)
I think it's a low priority in their eyes. And although don't think young children schould be banned from the internet I do think they schould be supervised when using it. The modern world uses the Internet for everutbjbg and it's now important for children to learn these skills from a young age.