A question about myLot

@millie02 (5654)
United Kingdom
This is the first time I have been paid by myLot and I am not sure how the payment system works. I know that yesterday was the last day before we get paid , but how do we know if everything has gone ok. I logged in this morning to see that all the money is still in my`bank' and I was wondering when this will go back to zero.? They process the payment on the 15th of this month , so does any money earned between now and then go on the same total. For example if I have earned $4 on 31st March and I make a further $4 between that date and the 15th April will I get $8 or just the $4 with the rest carried over to the end of April?
You only get what you made in March. Your bank never resets to '0', it will continue to add money, but on the date we are paid, you will see the balance shown drop by the amount sent to your paypal account.
@millie02 (5654)
I see now, thanks for your help . When I saw the total there I thought they had forgotten me or something had gone wrong. I belong to several different sites and the payment process is different with them all.
Thanks @JolietJake for your answer of @millie02 discussion. This is what I supposed to ask here. Good thing I read this post. Now I know. Thanks
@Macarrosel Both of you are welcome.
@kevin1877uk (35683)
No you are paid once per month and by 15th and not on the 15th. We are paid any time between the 1st and the 15th of each month.
@millie02 (5654)
Thank you, I did get paid ok and I hope everyone else did too.
@kevin1877uk (35683)
@millie02 I'm glad that you have.
@millie02 (5654)
@kevin1877uk Yes it was a nice surprise.
@simone10 (22271)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I think you got the answer to your question below. Did you get an email showing that you were paid yesterday?
@millie02 (5654)
I have not checked my emails yet, I will look out for an email from myLot.
@Macarrosel (7650)
Thanks to this post. Now I know the answer after reading the comment of JJ.
@millie02 (5654)
Yes it was a helpful answer, I am glad that I asked.
I see that JJ already replied to your question. Just to be precise, they do not process the payment on the 15th of the month, they will process the payment by the 15th of the month, but the amount can be paid earlier. Have you entered your PayPal email address in the settings?
Thanks for this discussion! Cleared up a lot of confusion I had.
@Ronrybs (7077)
• London, England
I was just waiting to see what happened
@DWDavis (11151)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I see that @JolietJake has answered your question in detail so I won't bore you by repeating what he's already covered. Congratulations on making your first myLot payday!
@Asylum (46311)
• Manchester, England
As a few members have already mentioned, the amount accrued by midnight on the last day of the month will be paid out on or before 15th. Until then it will show the overall amount so far, but drop to what is earned during April once payment is made.
@Lucky15 (33763)
It won't say zero. That you earned last month will be deducted to what you have until you are paid ;)