Mylotting alone while she is getting zucchini

Chile
I sent Leticia to the supermarket so I´m mylotting alone. There´s nothing to bother me and I can see easily the letters at the keyboard. So far, so good. Today Dixie is coming again. I need 3 B vitamin shots and this one is the second. I don´t know what to give her for lunch as she doesn´t eat meat and many other ingredients are also out of her diet. Yesterday Leticia went to a small market to get zucchini. There wasn´t any and the best lunch we had thought of was a sort of zucchini boats. Leticia cooks the halved veggies, takes out the meat from inside and mixes it wuth beaten eggs, a bit of milk and reggianito cheese. She then fills the halved parts and places it inthe oven. They are delicious! I hope she finds some. If not, I´ll make a sort of cauliflower and broccoli pudding.
That sounds good, I hope Leticia manages to get some.
Leticia eats the same food I do. If I had oysters or caviar, she have her share.
@marguicha Lol - I didn't mean that I hoped you'd let her eat some! I meant that I hoped she managed to find some zucchini at the shop.
@jaboUK OH! She did! It is that I have just read a comment that asked why should I serve lunch to someone who did not eat the same thing I did.
I really am not a huge fan of zucchini but this does sound good the zucchini boats she makes. Maybe you could share a photo with me when it is done of how it looks. The cauliflower and broccoli pudding sounds interesting as well. I have never heard of either of these dishes. My man is gone for the day to go pick up his son and my children are at school so I have gotten some mylotting in the past hour or so.
I have problems with pictures lately. But both dishes share the same principle. Well beat egg whtes, add the yolks, a tiny bit of mil. Up to there it is like a salty custard. Then you add bits of cheese and either the blanched cauliflower and broccoli pieces or the blanched insides of the zucchini (take out as much water as you can. With the cauliflower, you butter a pan, pour the pudding, add parmesan or reggianito cheese and to the oven. Same with the zucchini, only you pour the pudding in the hollowed blanched zucchini (don´t peel it).
Why do you have to serve her lunch? If she is vegetarian, she could bring her own you know.
My friend is doing me the favour to come to my house at HER expense to give me the vitamin shot. I don´t know what you thought about who being vegetarian.
@scheng1 (24742)
Do you have Vitamin B tablets at home? I have run out of Vitamin B complex tabs, and I keep on forgetting about it.
I have tablets, but now I have to have 3 vitamin B complex shots.
Good you have some time to myLot Marguicha. Hope your food is delicious today. Got an appt here at 1pm blah
Today is all mine, except for the time Dixie comes. She is a dear to come to help me.