It Really Works!

@IvySaysHi (4207)
My mother in law ordered me the simply straight ironing brush from bed, bath, and beyond as seen on TV section. I have been wanting it for a while, but never gave it much thought. Well today it arrived and it really worked! I took it out and used it immediately. I was not disappointed at all! I recorded video but the audio was not good at all so I will record again next time I use it! I am so surprised something from TV actually worked for me. Have you ever used an as seen on TV product? Were you pleased or disappointed with it?
Would you say it works better than a normal flat iron? I straighten my hair every day but I have pretty thick hair so it has to get pretty hot to work. I am wary of As Seen on TV products but I am glad this worked out for you!!
@IvySaysHi (4207)
Yes so much better. I used to always straighten my hair but when I had my son and he got active I just havent done it much. It used to take me like 3 hours to straighten my hair with a regular flat iron and my hair is thick too, the brush did it in 25 mins
@TLilly15 (1100)
• Newport News, Virginia
@IvySaysHi I seen this straighten brush, in walgreens, and I know it works good, from the reviews i seen on amazon, I will be buying one, from walgreens, for my grand daughter hair because, no one seems to comb her hair, so i will fix this problem once and for all, and I will keep the brush at my house.
• Westland, Michigan
Call me an idiot, but what is a simply straight ironing brush?
• Denmark
You're not an idiot. I don't know such a thing, either. I don't think I need a video. but a photo would be useful.
@IvySaysHi (4207)
It is a brush with a built in straightening iron. I can brush and straighten my hair at the same time
@miniam (9304)
• Bern, Switzerland
Not an idiot but a guy
@miniam (9304)
• Bern, Switzerland
They usually only work on TV
@IvySaysHi (4207)
that is what I was afraid of with this
@Hate2Iron (7325)
I never heard of it either!
@carebear29 (25602)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I've heard a lot about it.
@vhpsandi (360)
• Mumbai, India
Yes, I did order once from T.V a kitchen product called 'Super Dicer'. It was indeed super, up until the time I diced my four fingers at once. Very very painful. Also I don't know the red in the salad was because of beetroot or my blood. Anyway that was the only time I purchased anything from the home shopping network, and I guess it is better that way since i spend much less that way.
@DWDavis (11147)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
We have tried a few As Seen On TV products and the simpler ones worked okay but some of the more mechanical ones failed after only a few uses. The one that lasted the longest was a jar opener we got for my wife's mother to use when she lived with us. We still have it around here somewhere.