A day of Interest

Hello guys this is my first day here in mylot, I'd like to introduce myself first I think this is a good start ( I don't care if maybe someone trolls on me but still thanks for that). Im Twix a 17 year old boy that loves playing games and also writing reviews about it I also love to explore on how do I earn money from internet. I think everybody wants it and even the earnings is a bit slow I bet many users here are only enjoying to post, share, and respond like an ordinary social media while earning cents at the same time. Since im still a student, my vocabulary in life is not as wide as you guys and most of my grammar is not good but I still wanna enjoy this and I wish the day that I called a day will have more days to call a day. :D ;D
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot, enjoy the site! How come that you've heard about it in Belize? As far as I know there are no other members from this country.
After reading some articles and viewing some websites , I found this very interesting website that pays you for every activity that you do. Thanks Im a Filipino sir , I just put Belize for some purposes
@TwixTwinz Actually, that is a bit backwards. You get paid for activity you receive from other users, not the activity you do.
• Denmark
@TwixTwinz 1) I'm not a sir. I'm a madam. 2) I realised at once that Belize was a lie. No idea, though, what your purpose may be.
Welcome to Mylot, it's fun here.
Thank you Jabo
@DWDavis (11146)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Hi Twix, and welcome to myLot. This is a great site to socialize and get into discussions. The money is a nice perk but none of us will get rich from that. The richness of myLot is in the connections and friends you make.
Thanks for that advice Davis, After spending hours here, I got some tips when it comes to earn and socialize. and I will use that as my key to get in touch with a lot of things here
welcome to myLot . But maybe it would be nice if you read first the rules here .
Thank you madam, I've been in other forums before and I think the rules are quite similar. A few changes. To be honest I will read it promise!. . . . If I get my first violation
@TwixTwinz Oh don't wait for your post to be deleted .
@SIMPLYD Ok, will read it later on my mobile while having my merienda. Lets eat !
Hi, welcome to myLot! This is a very fun and friendly community!
Thank you Margielynn, Please take care of me have a good day
@TwixTwinz so nice to meet you, have a great weekend, looking forward to chatting with you!
@AkoPinay (10824)
Welcome to myLot!
Please take care of me , thank you
@xFiacre (10473)
@Twixtwinz Hi Twix and welcome. The money here is not great but it's a very enjoyable place to hang out.
Thanks , I like to spend hours here and feel myself to relax without thinking of counting my cents :D .
@quantum2020 (8369)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Welcome to Mylot! This is a good site; very friendly, as well.