Mylot morning good vibes

@annierose (17690)
I woke up early this day so I can work on mylot. I know that once every one is already awake, I will be super busy that I might not be very active in here. When I opened my phone, the first notification that I saw was that mylot sent me a payment.I never thought I can have the payment so early. I thought I ned to wait for the 15th. Thank you so much Mylot for such a nice way of greeting me this morning. How about you? What is your early morning good vibes?
@LdeL0318 (6467)
I hope myLot will continue with this scheme.
• Davao, Philippines
i hope too ...coz mylot is awesome...
@LdeL0318 (6467)
@leslyn_joy That's true. It's nice to see a bit of money from merely participating from discussions.
@annierose (17690)
@LdeL0318 Everybody likes it. I remember why I like online earnings too. It is because tax is not present here.
@Lucky15 (33427)
My morning has already its ups and lows now. To think it is still early. Haja
@annierose (17690)
You are started to be challenged very early. Well, they say that challenges make you stronger.
@Lucky15 (33427)
@annierose life can be..hard sometimes. Haja
@annierose (17690)
@Lucky15 Yes. Something that we cannot avoid . It is normal. We have our faith in God, support from our family and friends. Everything will be fine.
I agree! Everyon seemed so ultra excited about the new month. I dig it.
@annierose (17690)
Truly indeed. Let us wait is in store for us this month of April.
• Davao, Philippines
good morning to all of us.. we should welcome our day with full of joy.. my good vibe.. eh .. i have .6473 in my account in just 3 days of being a bit active.. hehe ..
@annierose (17690)
Congratulations for fast earning. Yes, our earnings will add up easily as long as we are active here participating. I haven't posted anything yet for 2 days. I just commenting on post and replying back to comments on me
• Davao, Philippines
@annierose im on my way.. for my first 1$ ... so cool . better be here than in fb -postung status and whatever unnecessary
@kaka135 (13989)
I was excited to receive the payment from mylot so early as well. I woke up on 1 April, and saw my earnings was almost zero! Then, I found out I was paid. I always wake up early in the morning to do my freelance work and online work as well. Same as you, I won't have much time to work on my own stuffs when my children are awake. I am always happy to wake up early in the morning, and enjoy some me-time.
@annierose (17690)
That is good. Does it mean you are a full time Freelancer? I see myself in the future as a freelancer while having some offline work too. I love the idea that we do not depend on only one kind of work for a living. At the moment, I am trying to improve my skills. I know this will be a good investment in the future.
@kaka135 (13989)
@annierose I am actually a full time mother, freelancer should be considered as my part time job. Yes, I think it's great to be a freelancer, but there are certainly some challenges as well. I haven't earn enough for living yet, as it's not my main focus now. My main focus is taking care of my children. Also, I am actually working as a freelance programmer. I guess it takes me more time to learn how to work online and earn good money from those online opportunities. At the moment, I don't earn much online yet. But, I know there are some people making good money. So, I believe with good planing and study, we'll be able to do so. Good luck to you!
@annierose (17690)
@kaka135 I am hoping for your success as a freelancer. I have known people working online for many years and could even travel to different countries with freelancing as their job. It is really cool. How long have you been doing online jobs?
@BettyB (4221)
• Summerville, South Carolina
That is a nice way to start the day. I understand about getting busy later. I may have a little time this afternoon to get on myLot but the odds are against it.
@annierose (17690)
Hi Betty! Nice to meet you. Tomorrow I will not be here during the morning because of our professional meeting. I love it that even we can still earn because of the interactions made on our post.
@gudheart (12754)
Not bad, still tired but ready to go to work soon.