Diary Tuesday 29th March 2016

Photo taken by me – my 2016 diary
Preston, England
After so much science fiction convention coverage waking up to an ordinary day again seemed rather disheartening and I was very lethargic & tired all day. It was good to spend more time with my critically ill mother again after being out of contact for much of the week. I did some laundry of the clothes used over the long weekend and prepared for a job interview the next day. Arthur Chappell
Good luck with your interview Arthur. I know it was fun for you at the science fiction convention..now back to the same stuff again. How is your Mother doing now?
• Preston, England
she is more relaxed now but a little bored - thanks for asking
@arthurchappell Welcome Arthur..glad she is okay at least..let us know how the interview goes for you..good luck.
It is kind of weird going back to the normal, every day life. Hope your mum is doing better.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Hope you are feeling rested now. That's the problem with long conferences or conventions, we get tired. Our minds can only take in so much.
@Blondie2222 (21815)
Glad you got to spend more time with your mom and help her out. I love days at home where you can catch up on things. I need to catch up on chores here but haven't been home to do so
@Macarrosel (7572)
I hope your mom is doing better now. So you do the laundry? That's good to know.
@Telynor (1285)
I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be coping with your mother's condition. It must be very stressful.
@cherriefic (4692)
• Baguio, Philippines
There are a lot if things we need to get done. Good luck on that interview.
the post con blues, always a horrid experience
There is always a bit of let-down after a fun event for me. Your event lasted a for many days and it will take a while to get back into everyday life. Good luck on the job interview and I do hope you mother is not suffering to a great degree.