Only then can I write.

@xFiacre (10133)
Ireland
I thought eleven o clock would never come tonight: I can't write before eleven. It's only when the garden has been invaded by mists and goblins that life turns to vapour in my mind, that the strictures imposed by propriety melt and allow my pencil to make marks on the page over which I have no control. Before eleven oclock stories are linear and complete, all mysteries solved and all loose ends tied up. After eleven things fall apart and resolution is never achieved. Only then can I write.
Human brains go by different clocks I suppose.
@xFiacre (10133)
@corbin5 Sadly eleven o clock never comes. My clock just goes up to 10.
@dodo19 (27311)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's nice that you know the best time for you to write. I think we all have a time when we are inspired to write.
Ths good that you know the time when you can write.
• Eugene, Oregon
You put this mysterious time in such a mystical way for us that it makes me wonder if any time is ideal.
@xFiacre (10133)
@jameshxstatic Time certainly is a curious thing. She's always playing tricks on me. Sometimes she just never shows up when we've agreed to meet up.