Buttercup looks like she is smiling

@rosekiss (30266)
Eugene, Oregon
My Pom looks cute when she opens her mouth, as she does look like she is smiling, and this is my favorite picture of her. She loves to sit on my lap, as the picture shows. She also loves to wag her tail, and I mean she wags it a lot When she is being groomed, she smiles and wags her tail the whole time. What a silly dog she is.
She does look like she is smiling.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Yep, she sure does. When I snapped the picture, I didn't realize that she would look like she smiling. She is a ppy dog alreight, and I should have named her Happy, but the one I had before her was named Happy, and at that time I got Buttercup becasue Happy needed a playmate.
She looks like a very happy and, silly dog lol.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
She is both that alreight, as she does silly things as well, as being a happy dog. I have never seen a dog that looks like she si smiling until I got her. I love to see her smile as she really makes my day.
She is adorable! Wish to have a little dog too.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
She looks like that a lot especially when she is in a good mood, and wants me to give her some lovin. I am totally surprised that she kept smiling, even when I picked up my phone to take her picture. She normally moves, and I either get a blurry picture, or I don't get one at all. I think it is the best picture of her.
@rosekiss She maybe knows now that she can get her picture taken no harm done..this is precious
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@TiarasOceanView Thank you. She climbed up in my chair and was standing on my lap, so I decided to take the picture. She never moved, which totally surprised me.
@birjudanak (7293)
she look so beautiful and if she smile then she look like angel so while someone come at your home then she will win heart so my all blessing with her as she grow well,if she mat take participate in dog show she will win it....
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
She looks like that most of the time, especially when she is a happy dog. That is the best picture of her I have.
@rosekiss yes she is looking very cute and after seeing her many dogs may fall in love because as she smile we also fall in love ,she is really cute and if that kind of dogs in house then they always keep us happy and we like to take more care of them...
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@birjudanak She does thaings that make me laugh too, and I do enjoy watching her as well. She really loves me, and I lover her too.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
AWE!!! I just want to pinch her face she is so cute and she looks like she is smiling for sure
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
She looks like that pretty much all the time, as she is a happy dog, for the most part. I was surprised that she continued to smile even while taking the picture. It is the best picture that I have of her.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@rosekiss she is adorable !!
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Castlerock34 Thank you. She is a cute dog, and she does things that really makes me laugh. She is a silly dog for sure, and she is my little goober.
That is awesome! She sounds like an absolute joy.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
She certainly has her moments, that is for sure. She loves to follow me around the house, which can be annoying, as she will follow me into the bathroom too.. she is a silly dog, for sure.
@rosekiss Is the Care Bear hers? I used to love those!
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@AmbiePam The care bear you see is mine, as I used to have the small ones, and so when I saw that one and others at Walmart a few years ago, I decided I had to have it. I got one for my daughter too, but hers is a different color, and hers plays music, whereas mine doesn't.
@Drosophila (16702)
She is too cute to be a real dog lol!
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Believe me she is real. She was born in 2008 and she has been a great dog since I have had her. She is annoying sometimes, but I still lover her anyway.
@Drosophila (16702)
@rosekiss she does look exceedingly cute
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Drosophila Thank you. I think she knows it too. She gets so excited when I start talkign to her, as she will strt wagging her tail, running around in circles, and barking. What a silly dog, she is.
She sure does look very happy. Mine like the groomer too as they like the attention they get. At home, Penny thinks she has to have attention 24/7. Our older dog Faye, not so much as she likes to nap a lot.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
My smaller one sleeps alot too, and she doesn't want all that much attention except trying to get my food.; The pomranian, wants attention all day long, as she wants me to play fetch with her. She wants me to play, but then she runs off with it.
@rosekiss Yes that sounds like our younger one Penny. She wants to play but doesn't want to give the toy back. Our older one doesn't like to play so we bought a ball with holes in it. We put treats or food in it and she has to roll it to get the food out. It gets her up and doing something.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Susan2015 I used to have one of those too, but I don't have that anymore. It seems funny though, that the shihtzu mix wont even play with a toy, except to squeak it. She won't play fetch at all. It must be the breed I suppose. They each have their own personality, that is for sure.
She is so cute indeed , like a person posing for a picture . What breed is she , my dear ?
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
She is a pomeranian, with a fox face, as some have it and some don't. When her hair grows out, she has a full mane on the side, but I have the groomers get rid of the mane, as she will grow it back anyway.
@rosekiss Oh a pomeranian !
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@SIMPLYD Yep, she sure is.She looks much different than the regular poms do, but I love her just the same, and I like the fox face as I think the face is adorable.
@MsTickle (24983)
Gorgeous little dog and beautiful photo. My Ben hates to be groomed. :(
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Buttercup loves it. She really gets excited when she realizes where we are going. She has liked it from the beginning. The other dog, not so much, but at least she lets them do what they need to do, even if she doesnt like it.
@MsTickle (24983)
@rosekiss I was taking Ben, to the vet. It costs me $160 each time and they cut it so short, the poor little bloke shivers and itches for weeks afterwards. His hair is badly matted (Maltese cross ???) but he only lets me cut a little at a time.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@MsTickle I don't know mine likes Petsmart, but she does like to be groomed. Maybe it is becasue she feels so much better afterwards. This time though, they trimmed her tail to much, and it doesn't look like a pom's taatil should. At least it will grow back.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I think she's loved and knows it. It shows in her eyes (and her tail).
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Yes, she is loved very much.She knows she is loved, and she always shows it too.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@rosekiss It's fun to give a pet a good life!
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@TheHorse It certainly is.I love having them around, as they complete me, as without them, I would really be lonely. They do annoy me at time, but I would never want anything to happen to them.
@kaka135 (14066)
She looks so adorable, pretty and looks smart as well! I'd really love to hug her. She's just like a baby.
@kaka135 (14066)
@rosekiss Dogs really like to lick!
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@kaka135 She certainly does. She seems to lick me for no reason. I have to make her stop, or she would continue until she would make me wet.
She's like a normal human girl. She likes getting attention and to look pretty.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
That she does alright. When she sees me getting my phone to take her picrure, she will start posting right away.
@rosekiss ....Yep. She knows how you are.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@celticeagle Yes, she certainly does. One thing about her though, as I never know what she is going to do next.
@Morleyhunt (20269)
My American Eskimo looks like she is smiling most of the time. She intimidates with her sharp bark.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Mine has a sahrp ark too, a very annoying one at that. She seems to bark at anything and everything, and it is hard to get her to stop, unless she si sleeping of cours.
@Morleyhunt (20269)
@rosekiss sounds like Fifi. She will bark endlessly.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Morleyhunt Buttercup will bark at nothing sometimes, and it drives me nuts. The only time she doedsn't bark is when she is sleeping.. She likes to go out in the backyard and bark at the neighbors dogs. I think they have a batrking contest.
@sol_cee (16868)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
She's adorable! My lap is free.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Believe me, she is on my lap a lot to get her loving. Most of the time though, she is n the couch sleeping or on the dog bed.
I had to show this to Vince and we both had to laugh at Buttercup. She just looks so cute.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you. I think she knows it too. She sure does some silly things, that Bishon for sure.
Nice photo, Buttercup is a real cutie.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you. She knows that she is too. I call her my little goober.
@carebear29 (28631)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Showed my 4 yr old this picture and he laughed said puppy was smileing
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Aww, that is cute, but he is right, that she does look she is smiling. I didn't know how good it was going to be until I snapped the picture.
@DWDavis (12869)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
She is a very pretty Pomeranian, and please tell her I said so.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am sure she knows it already, as I call her my little goober and she responds to that too.
Yes, she looks like she's almost laughing with that look! She's a really good looking dog.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Thank you. Yea, she does look like she is laughing for sure. She uses that look a lot and I think it is a cute look.