It starts warming up today.

snow
Roseburg, Oregon
Near the end of five days it will drop down to rain and snow again. I just want the snow to end for the year. Where is Mother Nature and doesn't she know that spring is here. The baby animals and small children want to run around in the fresh air. I want to go for a walk without it being cold.
@ida123 (6290)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
We have different wishes, you want to walk without being cold but here in our country, we like to walk in cold breeze of rain.
The rain is ok. I am tired of the snow.
@ida123 (6290)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@jstory07 Sorry to hear that friend because that is what my siblings told me.
No snow here, but my house is on the cool side.
I am tired of the snow.
I wish it's going to happen soon. We've been experiencing an extremely hot kind of weather on our side and I'm wishing for the coolness of rain.
Rain is ok because it gives us water that we need.
@jstory07 right, that's why we've been suffering from drought these days. Not so good.
@KristenH (18963)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Amen Judy. You've asked good questions. No more snow and bring out the sun!
Bring out the sun is so true.
@KristenH (18963)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@jstory07 Well I do have sun but not the warmth to go along with it.
@Morleyhunt (15368)
The last couple of days were quite mild, but rainy. Today the temperatures will drop and we see cold and snow in the forecast for the next five days.
I do not mind the rain,
We are in a cold snap also, but knowing that it cannot last forever and that spring will eventually arrive is good enough for me. I might actually have to dig out my winter coat today to wear, its that cold here!
I am tired of the cold.
Winter is lingering this year especially in your neck of the woods
@moffittjc (32766)
• Gainesville, Florida
Here in Florida, we had a big warmup this past week, but currently a cold front is pushing through, which will drop our temps down to tolerable cool levels for next week. Then I'm sure after that we'll have summertime hot temps.
@Blondie2222 (16902)
Yup we are getting 3-5 inches of snow tonight is what it's calling for but I hope that we don't get that much. I wish the snow would stay away too as I'm sick of winter.
@Dragonairy1 (1486)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
It has been a long winter.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Seems like Denver's one of the few places where Winter really hit this year. It's sunny and pleasant here right now.
@antonbunot (8891)
• Calgary, Alberta
No more snow here in our place! In fact, it is still the beginning of Spring and yet it is sunny and plus 22 centigrade! I love it!
@Hate2Iron (7310)
We had a little snow this morning... looked like dust bunnies... but I'm still waiting for Mother Nature to catch up to the rest of us!!
@Marcyaz (36138)
I guess Mother Nature is not finished with us yet, dang rain and snow. I am so over it for this year come on Spring why aren't you sprung yet. I would enjoy sitting outside in the warmth of a day but it looks like that won't be happening for a while yet.
yes,the cold slow down your walk.Get you out of breath
I hope the snow stops for you soon.
Yes, the children need to play outside in the fresh air. Come on Mother Nature, it's a wake up call.
• Lakewood, Colorado
It should be better starting today yes Judy..I dont mind the temps it will be now, but boy do I hate that heat when it gets here..I am in the wrong climate for sure.