My coffee, movies and mylot.

Chile
Hi, my friends. Here I am, with 2 of my addictions nearby. I woke up very early this morning. My sister called me from Valdivia telling me that she had seen again a movie from the 60s: Thosand Clowns. I remembered a play of that name, but it is cloudy in my mind so I will check it later. It is in YouTube, she told me. Black and white but good. There are many times that I see again movies I saw decades ago thanks to You Tube, in Netflix or at TV. A few weeks before I read that Patty Duke had died, I saw The miracle worker. And I have seen silent movies by Charles Chaplin these past weeks. In Netflix I can see recent movies. But it is You Tube the one who has the read old ones. Meanwhile, it is time to mylot. Yesterday I started with no coffee. Absurd! Coffee should be had as soon as I open my eyes. The sky is gray, autumn is coming. Iam on my way to evplore my notifications. Here I come!
@Morleyhunt (19264)
Enjoy that coffee. I'm sitting and having my second cup.
I´ll go down and get the second one.
I couldn't even begin to start my day without coffee as my brain doesn't even function. I didn't know that you can watch old movies on YouTube...guess I'm more out of the loop than I thought (LOL)
Check on them while I go and get my second cup
@Marcyaz (35589)
I also need coffee first thing in the morning before checking my emails and then going on to mylot.
My brain does not wake up without coffee
• Eugene, Oregon
Here with my coffee to this morning for a little while before we will drive to Portland, Oregon and back to see my daughter. It is not a long trip really, about 100 miles.
It is quite near. Have a good trip!
@miniam (9228)
• Bern, Switzerland
i too can never start a day without a coffee,even when im running late for the bus on my way to work, coffee is a must.
Leticia needs coffee´s caffeine. The doctor told her not to have more coffee with caffeine and I bought the other kind for her. Now she drinks half of her several cup with one and half with the other
I also love watching old movies! Come Back Little Sheba is one of my favorite oldies.
I have never seen it. Must check!