It Is For Real

@Elizaby (3386)
Pensacola, Florida
It is for real and I am so glad as when I checked email yesterday and a site where I have been keeping a sleep diary that you receive a ticket for each completed diary entrance for that month's lottery for one of their cash awards they give out for participating. I have been doing the diary for several months but til they have released the winners for March was beginning to be wary since when I started there was a one in three chance of receiving a reward in each month's drawing and it had been 5 months. But I was pleasantly surprised when I found my user name and I have won 100 dollars in the March drawing. It help to make my day brighter along with the mylot payout. Now I am waiting for the email in Monday with the paperwork I need to send them before they mail my check and this will encourage me to continue to log in and fill my diary. Maybe next time I will win on e of the higher cash prizes.
That is enough to keep me interested. Yea you..
Good day for you then!
That's great, enjoy your winnings!
@Elizaby (3386)
• Pensacola, Florida
I will
@carebear29 (25735)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Yes I think its a new thing. Nice though.
@Platespinner (18095)
I'd be happy with an extra $100...though I suspect it would ultimately end up increasing my fabric stash .
That $100 will come in handy. Congratulations on that wonderful win!