These actors can sure entertain...

I am watching Dare Devil and I can't begin to imagine fighting like they fight. They are martial arts pros to the max. I like how now they have the woman fighting too. it could not be better now that they have her in the mix. Have you watched this before? I am not sure if it's a really old show or not. I jut know I can't wait to get to the end. Adrain is watching The walking dead now.
@lady1993 (16391)
I watched the first season ,i love the fight scenes in the show too. it is not over the top and kind of believable.. i love that they are bringing Elektra in now too but i love the one Matt is with right now
@Teep11 (6944)
I"ve seen it. It's a good movie. It sounds as if it brought excitement to you. That's how entertainment goes.
@josie_ (6632)
You are writing about the Dare Devil tv series? I'm more of a "dialogue" person but the action scenes do spice up the show.