So what date is payday on this site? The min payout should always be one dollar!

@EddieHands (37792)
So what is pay day on mylot again is it on the 10th of each month? also I think they should keep min payout at 1 dollar. It would attract a lot more posters to the site! Blessings
@crossbones27 (22388)
• Redlands, California
I think people should relax on this.I doubt it will be a regular occurrence. Maybe I am wrong though. I just hate when people get their hopes to high. Breathe and let it play out. I am sure they will update us unlike Bubblews.
@EddieHands (37792)
The min payout a day would be nice. It doesn't matter that much to me, but I would like it to stay that way. I'm sure mylot will be around longer that Bubblews. But i cleaned out Bubblews money closet while I was on there.. Blessings !
• Redlands, California
@EddieHands They have been around since 2006 because they know how this game works. Remember they try to make us as happy as they can while being realistic with how the system or how the game works. A lot of that does depend on us, but in the end these guys are going to make moves to keep the site around. That might not involve a 1 dollar threshold. I do not see why they can't do the payouts on the first though. Unless it is just conflicts with the bills they have to pay.
@crossbones27 i think $5 is better.
It does attract more and the nice payday on the first this month was quite the surprise.
@EddieHands (37792)
Oh wow yes no wonder I had money in my paypal yesterday! I was wondering where the money had come from! Oh well that is a nice surprise truly! I do like that! Blessings
@EddieHands It was quite the surprise since normally its by the 15th of each month! Happy April!
@EddieHands (37792)
@infatuatedbby Oh yes it was a very nice surprise indeed! I really liked it! Blessings
@mysdianait (64329)
As long as they pay, I don't think it really matters which date it is at all.
@EddieHands (37792)
I think you are right as long as we are getting paid! forget about the bloody date! Blessings
It is normally 15th of the following month but this being a promotional month we got a surprise and were paid on the lst for earnings upto March.
@EddieHands (37792)
That was magical! I was wondering why I had new money in my account. And cha ching mylot paid me! Blessings
@EddieHands And you must know all who earned just up to a dollar also got paid.
@kaka135 (14130)
As stated in the Payments section, we will receive the payment on or before 15th if we have reached the minimum payment threshold last month. This month, we received our payments on the first of April, and it's not a joke! Yes, I guess we'll enjoy one more month with low payment threshold.
@EddieHands (37792)
Oh wow so one more month with min 1 dollar payout? wonderful! Well at least I don't have to rush to make payout but I love posting here! blessings
@kaka135 (14130)
@EddieHands Yes, I think it's good that we just enjoy posting and interacting here, then we'll get paid sooner or later.
@josie_ (8012)
Definitely agree it would encourage a lot of mylotters especially the newbies
@EddieHands (37792)
Yes low payout and payments on the 1st will attract a lot of posters indeed!
@yukimori (9098)
On or before the 15th of the month... usually before. This month was the earliest they've ever processed payments.
@EddieHands (37792)
I hope them paying on the 1st every month becomes a regular thing !
It triggers mylotters to actively participate in myLot.
@EddieHands (37792)
Oh yes it does! It makes you want to really chat more and make a ton of money! Blessings
@AkoPinay (10112)
$1 every 1st of the month is great
@EddieHands (37792)
Yes I really do like that! no waiting to get paid! and very low min payout! I am loving it quite a bit! Blessings