What to Post in Here? Tell Me

Photo is from Pixabay
I envy those members who can post as many discussions as they can in here. Well, as mediocre in writing, oftentimes I run out of topics to discuss. How I wanted to post but I just can't. Good thing I make this discussion...lol. How about you? Do you run out of topics sometimes?
I do not stress when I cannot post a discussion, that's when I just enjoy the reading and interacting on other member's discussions.
Yeah, and in doing so we have fun and enjoy that very much. Thanks @Juliaacv
When I have no ideas, I do not stress, I read the discussions posted by the others and comment.
Yeah that's what I did sometimes too. Anyway, thanks @LadyDuck
I made one yesterday, didn't have much to say really. I tried doing that stuff with posting topics about whatever I was doing at the moment, and it really felt uncomfortable to me.
Well, I always read your discussions @JolietJake for I find them interesting.
Well, I used to write 10 posts daily during the old version. But now, I can't do it anymore.
10 posts? That's huge for me. Why can't you do it anymore now @Shavkat?
@Macarrosel I don't have enough time to do it. Actually, I actively participate here while having online tutorial.
@Shavkat Really? Good to know you have online tutorial. Thanks again.
In fact it is easy for me to run out of new discussions. I don't want to make some meaningless discussions such as good morning etc. This is why most of the time I have to reply to others' discussions.
Yeah, I have seen a lot of good morning posts here. Well, I don't post the same too. Thanks @youless
@Dextoi (2423)
I consider myself as a mediocre when it comes to writing but I don't see that in you.
Well, sad to say I am an average writer only. Anyway, thanks @Dextoi for the nice comment.
@ida123 (6230)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yes, always. That's the reason, why I only posted once or twice a day.
We are similar on that @ida123 for I post one to two discussions a day.
@destimona (1914)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Initially I used to post many. Nowadays I do spend more in responding my friends discussions.
And that's the best move here to help other members to earn too. Thanks @destimona.
@destimona (1914)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
@Macarrosel That's true.
Usually a photo I take gives me a discussion topic easily, but I do not post discussions as often as I'd like.
Then you give me an idea with that. Posting discussion based on a photo. Thanks @Corbin. I will do that too.
I don't hahaha it's because I don't post as much as I want to. I'd rather make comments than start a discussion and when I do, I want to make sure it's something personal and dear to me and that everybody could relate to. I don't like to post what I'm doing every minute.
Me too, I try not to post what I did every minute of my life. Thanks @toniganzon
@mysdianait (65167)
I could write many posts of my own but I don't as I enjoy responding and commenting on those started by others and the earnings are just the same so no stress.
@antonbunot (10297)
• Calgary, Alberta
You can post anything . . I once posted something that did not make sense in old Bubblews; and I got lots of negative comments . . laughs . . the title was - - "How to Park A Bike!"
Hahaha. Well, here seems everyone won't comment negatively even how senseless our discussion being posted. Thanks @antonbunot
@AkamaruKei (5218)
Maybe you can start a topic about chimpanzee?. If you can't make any discussion i suggest you to response other people discussion maybe you get idea after that..
@Angel_15 (676)
• Manila, Philippines
I often run out of topics to discuss. I was going to write something like this, but you beat me to it.
@Lucky15 (33677)
I do. Just like now. I can not think of anything
@AkoPinay (10138)
Yeah. Good thing we could earn just interacting here
@lilnana1111 (2335)
I'm happy if I can think of one thing to post a day. The rest of the time, I'm reading and commenting.
@scheng1 (24733)
I never have this problem. Since you do so many things in a day, and you eat so many things as well, and you complain about many things, there is no reason to run out of topics. I think the most complains center around the weather. No matter if it is hot, cold, stormy or whatever, we complain.
@rina110383 (24032)
Always. I'm more of a responder to discussions than a starter of a discussion. I would not waste a single second of my time if I can't think of one. I just respond to other's discussions if I have nothing to discuss.