Earning trust

@raaman (510)
It is generally said that trust must be earned when working together online. Do you believe in this? Have you gained/established that?
On line it is most challenging to gain trust from other contributors; however continuously conversing with those same people off-line can establish a greater degree of trust when put on line together
@raaman (510)
@enlightenedsych2, may be. But, we can't meet all online people offline.
• Westland, Michigan
Online is tough to trust a person. With that said, you can build trust and I think when you can actually talk to someone via voice, it adds a lot to the trust factor. Offline it is eaiser, because you can see body language. Over the years, I have played different online games. I usually do not know these people in person, but over time, I will meet these people in person while traveling for work if they are in the local area.
@raaman (510)
so this way you can build some trust, I think.
@rina110383 (24135)
All my jobs are remote ones. So far, I've never been fooled. I have a way to check legitimate clients. True, trust is earned. Some of my former clients at Upwork hired me directly after I completed the projects with them. Yes, it is a matter of trust.
@raaman (510)
@rina110383, So far you have never been fooled means it only shows how carefully you have worked. Very good.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
Or being conned online,it`s very hard for me to trust online
@raaman (510)
@miniam, a little awareness is also required.