Our Friend is Ill

@nanette64 (16675)
Fairfield, Texas
For those of you here who know @enlightenedpsych2 (Erica Hidvegi), she has been quite ill since last Wednesday. Her Mom has been helping her out by taking care of her. With Erica being a naturalist, she is trying all methods to help herself feel better. I won't go into any details as to what is causing her illness (as she's not quite sure either), but if you would though, if you could send some 'healing vibes' in her direction, I know she would dearly appreciate it. Here's to hoping she gets better soon.
Erica is a valued member of this site, so I'll certainly be sending some good vibes her way.
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
Thank you @jaboUK . I hate it when this happens to our friends.
Thank you @jaboUK I will write a post about what I did that was stupid BUT I have to yell at HOA first . . . fertilizer on my private garden where mom and I grow our herbs was apparently tampered with . . . I am getting back to my good ole abnormal self but am still taking it easy tonight, love ya and appreciate your healing vibrations
@enlightenedpsych2 I'm relieved to hear that you are on the mend Erica. Look forward to hearing what happened..
Oh dear i am so sorry to hear of Ericas illness my friend. I will of course convey my prayers for her to heal. Thank you for telling us here, I had no idea.
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
I feel bad too @TiarasOceanView for her. Thank you for sending good wishes. She emailed me yesterday to let me know.
@nanette64 Really so glad you told us here, I treasure her, she is a gentle good soul.
@TiarasOceanView I was just a dummy using some of the herbs in the garden NOT knowing the lawn spray the HOA used apparently got some in our private garden; the other reasons I will state in a post. I appreciate your loving words and vibrations, I am recovering and getting back to my good ole abnormal me !
@hostessman (8482)
• Tucson, Arizona
@Nanette64 Sorry to hear that. I have had about 3 weeks of friends and family being sick and in and out of the hospital. I hope Erica gets to feeling better..
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
Holy cow @hostessman , that's a lot of illness going around. I wonder what's going on. Erica is such a nice lady.
• Tucson, Arizona
@nanette64 just like that old saying,, when it rains it pours.
Hi there Bobby @hostessman I was stupid with some of the herbs in the garden, apparently some new fertilizer the HOA used could have affected me besides catching some darn bug (stomach virus) that affected me and well its a long story, deserves a good post. Taking it still easy tonight but will be in my full abnormal wondrous mode early next week . . . thanks for the kind words and the healing vibes though, much appreciated
@louievill (17610)
Get well soon Erica and healing vibes and thank you very much Nanette for informing us
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
You are welcome @louievill . She is such a sweetheart.
@louievill (17610)
@nanette64 yes she is a sweetheart, do give my regards to her in case you see her or get to talk to her.
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
@louievill I promise, I will. Thank you again.
@pgntwo (21279)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Healing vibes from the Emerald Isle, @enlightenedpsych2 - get well soon!
Hey there @pgntwo the healing vibrations were welcomed one by one and certainly appreciated; the fact that my empathic nature, eagerness to get outside and do yoga, getting a bad cold or reaction to either a new fertilizer they used here and having our private garden sprayed with stuff and me just not approaching the sinus pressure with the proper herbal treatment plan, well it made me sick and I know there are lessons all over this small emergency which thankfully required no medical intervention--- just the healing vibes. I will write a post since I have been encouraged by many to do so . . .
@PapaBits (629)
I dont know her but i hope she gets well soon. Im sending some super healing vibes!!!!
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
Thank you @PapaBits . I know she'll appreciate it.
@PapaBits (629)
@nanette64 You're welcome :D
So sorry to hear about Erica....certainly will send some healing vibes her way and hope that she's feeling better soon. Keep us posted please
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
I know she would appreciate it @Marilynda1225 . I will keep everybody up to date as she informs me.
@Shiva49 (11435)
Hope Erica is back to good health soon. My healing vibes to her and also prayers - siva
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
Thank you @Shiva49 , I know she'll appreciate it.
I hope she gets well soon!
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
I do too @andriaperry , I know she misses not being here at the site.
Hi @nanette64 you and all the rest who did care to send those wonderful healing vibes, they are working and I still am NOT sure what caused the down time but when I feel 100% better I will write a post on it . . . Love you and thank you
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
@nanette64 I found encouragement to write a post on what actually happened . . . let me know what you think
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
@enlightenedpsych2 Gotcha covered. Great post.
Of course I know Erica and I am very sorry to know that she is ill. I hope she will decide to see a doctor if she does not feel better using natural methods. Hugs to Erica.
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
Me too @LadyDuck (doctor). Sometimes it's not good to wait too long.
@nanette64 I also like to use natural method, but unfortunately not always they work and you have to go to see a doctor.
Will definitely send healing vibes today for Erica! Prayers sent for her to heal too!
@nanette64 (16675)
• Fairfield, Texas
I'm sure she'll appreciate that @Corbin5 . It's no fun to be sick and not know for sure what's causing it.
@PatZAnthony (12200)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Just saw some details about this on Facebook! Hate to hear of anyone being ill.
Prayers and, good vibes going her way.
@Ruby3881 (2012)
Sorry to hear she's ill! I will send my thoughts, prayers, and hippy vibes her way.
@TheSojourner (17493)
I send out healing thoughts and much love for a speedy recovery.