Can't decide whichI hate more?

By vids
@vhpsandi (360)
Mumbai, India
I just don't like eggs, the yellow of it, to be precise. So my dietician said have one egg every morning for a week. Now can't decide if it should be boiled or fried or.. Is there any other way of making an egg?
@Mike197602 (13474)
• Worcester, England
Numerous ways of cooking eggs. Fry them, but you'll see the yellow (yolk) Scramble them and eat them on toast...very tasty. Make a nice cheese omelette and that is lovely....add peppers/mushrooms/onions/beansprouts etc. If you don't like seeing the yellow scramble them or eat in an omelette.
I don't like the yolk as much either. IF you don't like the yolk - you can make the egg without the yolk or hard boiled and take out the yolk.
@carexing25 (1830)
my son loves eggs very much.. no matter how it's cooked.
Egg any which way is good for health. Proteins will not disappear if you cook them. .
You can have a soup with white eggs. I think it would be great to have it in a meal.
If you don't like to eat eggs, why are you listening to your dietician?
@vhpsandi (360)
• Mumbai, India
Because I have tried a lot of things to shed the extra kilos, but can't. Btw if I did not have RHD, I would care less. But due to this have to maintain a body weight, so the load on heart is reduced. Or else in no time I will be called ..late Ms. Vids
@Ronrybs (7299)
• London, England
Who knew eggs were so difficult!
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
yeah you can fry the egg WITH out the yellow (yoke) in it & you can have scrambled that is better for you than boiled or fried OR you can have a egg IN your pancake you make the batter for pancakes & then put a egg in the batter & cook up your pancakes that's the BEST way to have one.