Bubblews Writings Recovery - is it Possible?

Painting in the MAS Museum in Belgium
@Inlemay (16534)
South Africa
So does anyone know how to retrieve any of our writings from the DOWNED site of Bubblews? If you do - give us a shout out, there are a few I would like to recover!! Thanks
@epiffanie (10466)
It would have been nice if they gave us time to retrieve our articles before they took the site down ..
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
It sure would, but the way they took the site down was no different from the way they treated many of their members all along.
@Platespinner (16492)
I am SO glad that after the first time an attempted post over there went POOF I started writing everything elsewhere and copying it to Bubblews so I have all of my articles. Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you--I hope you're able to find what you're looking for with the Wayback Machine!
@millie02 (6908)
I don`t think there is any way of doing this now that the site has gone. I had over 1,000 posts on there.
no use all that happened t o me was to be sent to that pathetic excuse of a sudden shut down page by bubblews ugh
@hereandthere (30985)
i used to be able to type the topic of a few of my b posts and they would show up on search engines. several months after the b shut down, not anymore, even if i used several search engines.
@Inlemay (16534)
• South Africa
thats what i discovered as well - thanks for the information
I wish that I knew how.
@Inlemay (16534)
• South Africa
it seems everyone has been trying and its not very possible
I know you don't want to hear this, but I think the only way to see your Bubblews posts is if you saved them yourself before the crash. (I did)
@Inlemay (16534)
• South Africa
I got about 500 - but I had already written 2800 - some where just rants so i am not that perturbed
I've read the comments and it looks like you might be too late. What a shame. I have copies of all mine luckily.
@Inlemay (16534)
• South Africa
I have kept copies of my special writings, which if they are gone there, they can come here as a reprint - they are my writings. Just had one or two that went missing in the closure
@YesWay (3447)
I kept copies of all my posts from Bubblews, but I don't intend to resurrect them. Some of them were good though, even if I do say so myself!
I don't know how and that is why I kept a back up of my posts from B
@BettyB (4221)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I don't know. My guess would be no. I always wrote in Word and then cut and pasted into Bubblews so I have all of mine. I know most wrote directly on the site. That's unfortunate.
@suni51 (2991)
Did you share them on twitter of FB? If yes you can recover them easily.
@AnneEJ (5014)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I see some others are saying you cannot recover them. Also, that it is okay to re-submit them on here. I kept copies of some of mine, but not all.
@josie_ (7343)
I like many others left Bublews long before it officially cease to exist.The reason I was able to save all my articles is because I save each new article to my computer first before posting it to Bubblews.
@gofsey (1284)
• Madurai, India
This is different and I am very interested in getting my Bubblews posts back. Thanks for the post.
@Lucky15 (33386)
Am not really sure now if we can :(
I don't know, but good luck.