Monday moanin'....I mean mornin'...

Thought I heard thunder, but it was just railroad cars... Been up a little over two hours, but regardless of caffeine intake, still feeling kind of bleary. It was a myLot first though...didn't have any earnings for today yet when I logged in, usually I have a few cents already, but the day wasn't even showing...of course, it has changed since then, so my bank isn't 'stuck' or anything. I did stop a bit early last night, so that would account for it...people can't be expected to post back when you aren't posting (although this isn't always true). I've either forgotten how to count, or I forgot to take my medicine one day last week, because I thought I would need to fill a prescription this morning, but there are two pills left there instead of one... Anyway...here we are...good mornin' myLot
@Lucky15 (33698)
Bank will certainly.move if we did something. And..good morning sir. And how is scar?
He's sitting outside waiting for the squirrels to get here
@Lucky15 (33698)
@JolietJake keep him busy before he makes.you.one. haha
@MsTickle (24993)
I make my meds up for a week in am and pm slots. It's the only way I know what day of the week it is.
I keep meaning to buy a pill holder but keep forgetting to do it
@MsTickle (24993)
@JolietJake I need a new one as my pup chewed the lids off Sun, Tues and Sat am.
The bank for me had nothing for today this morning either-which was definitely different! Mine has changed since then too though-which is good. Lol. I hope you have an awesome day! =)
I often forget one of my pills too. If I have any anxiety I can sure tell I haven't taken it. Ikes!
I normally see a dramatic increase in my glucose reading the next morning
People seem to post on mine while I'm asleep. Perhaps most of them know I'm 'down under' and therefore to be excused for being absent during the 'day'.
@kaka135 (14115)
I guess it's already afternoon or evening over there, hope you enjoyed your day despite the bleary morning. I always forgot to take my medicine even though I have placed them nicely into the pill case accordingly.
it has take extra tea and several hours longer before I was up and moving myself
I have to keep track of my pills taking on a sheet of paper, otherwise my old mind wouldn't remember and I would be in trouble if I make a mistake.
@Macarrosel (7540)
Good morning to you too mr moderator...lol. You're bank isn't moving when you wake up? I don't believe in you. For I know how you work hard in here. Anyway, have a nice day friend.
@epiffanie (10404)
Good morning to you! .. it's now Monday evening here down under so I will be heading off to bed soon ..
@millie02 (6905)
Good morning, I hope your day gets better. Keep an eye on your medicine, you are taking it for a reason.
Ran out of meds yesterday. Had to send the hubby for mine as he was going to town and I had to work. Win win for me, he had to pay for them! Snowing here. Expecting up to 4". YAY!