Spring cleaning

By C
@ShyBear88 (17420)
Yes it's spring almost summer time ans many people are trying to clean there house out from those winter months. I'm trying to get a little time here and there through the hr day to clean around the kids and there everyday messes that they make. I knew it's going to be hard till the school, year ends because then my husband can help out more so that I clean more get it done quicker without the kids getting in the way. We will get there I know we will. Im even getting some more bind to put things in to help make more room in the house and it be better organized.,
When I was younger and full of energy, it didn't bug me to do the Spring cleaning, but now, it is another story.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
It drives me nuts with the kids.
I second that Marlina.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
@TiarasOceanView I don't have as much engery as I would like to clean.
Yay! A little each day will help you finish your spring cleaning! I need to also start too.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
Yeah working a lend the house slowly. It doesn't help the kids make messes but in a few years they all will be in school so keeping those clean won't be so hard.
Good for you! I also need to do this quite desperately. I always feel so much better and motivated when the home is clean and organized ! Best of luck to you.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
Thanks I need it.
@KristenH (24052)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Good luck with the deep spring cleaning.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
Thanks!
@KristenH (24052)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@ShyBear88 You're welcome. I did that last month.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
@KristenH I do at deep clean every few months especially with my littles one but I do light cleaning daily.
I do mine when my husband takes our pup with him to visit his mom in Florida. I stay here in case of an emergency with my 95-year-old dad, but I do have the house all to myself and that makes cleaning the entire place a breeze.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
That's good. Then you know how long you have to clean so you can take time and breaks so your not rushed.
@Blondie2222 (21765)
I try to clean one room a day as I can't over due it because of my health issues. But I do what i can and trying to get rid of the germs from the winter months with everyone being sick. Some days I get lazy and don't feel like cleaning though.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
That's how it's done in my house. One room Time. Most of it has to be done at night time. The living room is the one that gets cleaned the most since that is where the kids are most active.