Oh Thats a quick NAP!!

By Bala
Chennai, India
I am on my usual routine, boarding a bus to reach my office which is ay about 40 miles from my home. To make the matters worse, I had to be somehow engage with the scorching sun as were are getting into peak summer months. Once the bus has travelled a fair distance, I will opened a book to read & sometime has passed & I found my self awakened from quick & soothing nap. It was refreshing!!!
What if you took a quick nap and missed your stop.
• Chennai, India
it has not happened me yet. May I be might have reacted differently
@scheng1 (24748)
Is the bus air-conditioned? Or the windows open? I like the wind that comes in from the window when the bus is moving. Our buses are now all air-conditioned, so I miss the non-air-conditional bus with lots of windows.
• Chennai, India
No It was not, but it was a bit airy. I never though I would fall asleep.
@LdeL0318 (6440)
Good thing you don't miss your stop.
@Marcyaz (35616)
That must be a long trip going 40 miles on a bus. Do you not have a train to take you there? The scorching sun would not be nice you must have to use a lot of deodorant or take a shower when you reach your destination.