Can you manage your eating habit?

@akp100 (13289)
Hello Friends This is quite hard thing to do it for myself. And I guess it is for most of. Well, I am on dieting now (no other way as I gain lot after my marriage). But somehow I just can't control my eating habit. Any delicious thing in front of me and I just can't stop my self. Lol.. I guess I need to concentrate more in it. But those smells just don't let me go somehow. What about you? Can you manage it by ease? And if you are then share your ideas.
Who prepares the delicious food you can't withstand? Is it you? If so, then just stop preparing what you shouldn't eat. If it's someone else, tell them, not to give the food to you.
@akp100 (13289)
Well, it's not me at all. And about giving, they are not giving me, but I just can't stop my self by taking it. Actually it is hard to control, if we see others are eating those delicious food and we just can't because of diet.
@akp100 Then don't go to places where there is food.
@akp100 (13289)
@MALUSE Well that is true. But it is hard to control hunger too. I want to do diet for managing my weight. But you know its hard to control the hunger.
@PapaBits (629)
Haha I was like that. You need discipline friend.
@akp100 (13289)
Lol.. I know that. But it is hard to get it in this sector.
@PapaBits (629)
@akp100 Try spending some time checking yourself in the mirror. Thatl get you to focus. Worked for me :D
@akp100 (13289)
@PapaBits That one is unique idea for sure. I will surely try that out. Let's see if it works.
@xiaolisu (1958)
• Shenyang, China
I always on diet but goes the opposite way .now I suffered esophagus disease .
@akp100 (13289)
Ohh.. Sad to hear that. I am hearing about that first time. Can you tell what kind of disease is this? I mean what problems are you facing.
@xiaolisu (1958)
• Shenyang, China
@akp100 I can't eat lots of food .sugar .hotting food .spicy food .everyday I only have some milk and vegetable .everytime if I eat the wrong food my chest getting pain .
@akp100 (13289)
@xiaolisu That's really sad. Even I am kind of you. I mean I am trying out dieting since long time. Hope I will not suffer anything like that. I wish you will be alright soon.
@thesids (22363)
• Bhubaneswar, India
At about 48 Kilos at 5 Feet 11 inches, I have always been a living skeleton They had tried almost everything to make me eat.... and each time they failed. So I have practically no idea on how to lose it... I can surely tell you some of the ways they think could help me gain weight On a personal opinion, I think gaining or losing weight is somewhere dependent on your own metabolism. But weight.... you say you gained a lot after marriage Send me your photos of childhood so that I can see and decide... You seem to be blaming my dear bahu here or are you praising her cooking skills?
@akp100 (13289)
HI bro.. Yes indirectly i am praising her cooking skills. Well, in that case you surely don't need any kind of diet or control. You should enjoy your meal then. Well, gaining and losing is not new thing for me. But yes gaining is quite easy while other thing is like hell.
@thesids (22363)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@akp100 Next time be direct and then also show her that post Gain your weight for now. you can always lose it later
@akp100 (13289)
@thesids She is telling the same thing.
@MGjhaud (20749)
i dont have problems with my weight so i dont bother. if youre determined to lose weight, you can discipline yourself.
@akp100 (13289)
That's true. I should have discipline for sure. Well, I am trying for the same, hope I will able to get success. Thanks.
@MGjhaud (20749)
@akp100 goodluck.
@destimona (1931)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
I love to eat. I am not very strict in my diet. Lol.
@akp100 (13289)
Same here. But my wight is forcing me to be strict for it.
It takes a lot of focusing on other things, besides foods. Keep yourself busy with things that you like to do a lot and eat at regular hours and walk more!
@akp100 (13289)
That's work for sure. Actually in lunch time I used to get busy with my work, so I can skip food. But at dinner, it is really hard to keep myself busy. But yes it works most of the time.