Can I just have a day of relaxing?

@ricki_911 (14494)
Toronto, Ontario
I have today off work then work 10 days straight. I planned a little cleaning today, and just relax catching up online. My friend keeps calling me, literally every hour. The lady I am petsitting for Mother keeps calling me. I am in no mood to talk on the phone I just want to lay around relaxing. I have dinner tonight out with my Grandma and family. I then work early tomorrow morning, all day. So I want to get in enough relaxing and do nothing. It always seems people know when I have a day off and just want to lay around.
You know you don't have to keep answering your phone. I have that same issue when I don't want to be bothered. I ginore the phone and call back when I am ready.
@ricki_911 (14494)
• Toronto, Ontario
I've been ignoring the phone, but people just keep calling repeatedly.
@ricki_911 They will take the hint when you do not answer.
@ricki_911 (14494)
• Toronto, Ontario
@jstory07 I hope so. I have so much to do and I have one day off to get it done.
Yup! It feels like they have some weird sense to call at the worst times possible. I so feel the same way. Lol. I hope you do get some relaxing time.
@ricki_911 (14494)
• Toronto, Ontario
I completely agree. When you are either running around with your head chopped off or just want to relax.
Just put your foot down, pretty simple!
@ricki_911 (14494)
• Toronto, Ontario
I've shut my phone off, and now cleaning a little and decluttering.
That always happened to me on my day off. Quit answering the phone,
@ricki_911 (14494)
• Toronto, Ontario
Even if I don't answer the phone they will repeatedly keep calling me over and over again. I shut my phone off now.
@dodo19 (20471)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do hope you're able to relax. We all need those kinds of days. Hope you get it.
@ricki_911 (14494)
• Toronto, Ontario
I hate when people just don't get the hint. I am relaxing watching a few movies and catching up with Swagbucks
That would be annoying to have call after call on your day off. I would let her know that you are home but unable to answer due to all you have to do before work begins again. Well, that is easier said than done.
@ricki_911 (14494)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, it is . This girl wont take the hint. I know if I pick up she will go on and on for hours.