When you find that person that makes you smile TELL THEM!

@Bella128 (2480)
I've been in lot of dramatic situations in my life. Most of them deal with relationships that went bad. Lately I've been spending a lot of time with a good friend every single day and the truth is that he makes me smile a lot. Do you have anyone that makes you smile a lot? It doesn't have to be someone you're in a relationship with, it can be just a friend or even a relative. I told this particular person that he makes me smile and this is the closest we've ever been. We've made a couple plans now for the future and I must say I'm really looking forward to them.
@ladylaura89 (1409)
• Manchester, England
my man makes me smile every day when he cant find what he looking for lol
@Bella128 (2480)
Lol! Sounds like an entertaining relationship.
• Manchester, England
@Bellatricks it can be lol
There is a lot to be said for a relationship where you can smile.
@Bella128 (2480)
Yeah, I think there are too many people in relationships where there isn't much smiling going on. I'm happy to say that even while I'm not "in a relationship" with this person just being friends with them sure makes me smile.
So glad this friend of yours makes you smile. A very good reason to hang onto this friend. Our son, our only child, is an adult now. When he stops by to visit a bit the guy lights up the whole room.
@Bella128 (2480)
Thank you and that's wonderful about your son.
@MGjhaud (20682)
i do but it takes time for me to say that. its hard to find those kinds of people you know. its been a long time since i last told someone that. its a nice thing to do so im with you on this.
@Teep11 (7121)
A smile does wonders. One can never know how much a smile moves people. Memories.