Do u believe in Astrology??

@nomus24g (14717)
Folks, some say Astrology is a science, while some say its completely trash. While there are individuals who specializes in Astrology as a subject & then there are sub categories like - palmistry, gemology, shadowgraphy, lithography, tarrotcards, numerology, Feng shui etc etc. Do you think these all can make any difference to your luck or fortune?? Pls share your experiences.
@Lekaxxx (59)
I don't think somebody could tell what's going to happen in my future. But I must say that I think the descriptions about personalities they provide are often accurate. Maybe there's a bit of thruth in what thay say. Who knows?
@nomus24g (14717)
@Lekaxxx Well, its all about research...the future is based on forecasting & prediction, which again is a statistical analysis...though forecasting is not 100% correct, but the error margin minimizes for usage of proper model...
@avi256 (3867)
• Pune, India
Astrology may tell you your strength and weaknesses that may be somewhat close, basically it works on the planetory positions while you were born and then they make calculations on that.
@MGjhaud (20833)
i dont believe in astrology but i find myself reading to some readings sometimes. its fun to know that sometimes its close to the truth..
@nomus24g (14717)
@MGjhaud I think most of us are like this only, thoigh not keenly following the subject, but do read it out in various columns just out of curiosity :)
@MGjhaud (20833)
@nomus24g thats true.
@avi256 (3867)
• Pune, India
I think astrology can help in someway to tell our personality traits. Various signs, ascendants do give some trait that I have found quite close to the person's personality. Whether future can be predicted or not, I cant say, because if that was the case, astrologist would have been the richest people in this world.