Dreaded Bed Making

@Elizaby (3065)
Pensacola, Florida
It is getting late and my bed sheets are washed and dried Now comes the dreaded task before I can lay down on it Of putting the sheet back on which is a big chore indeed For since one side of the bed is against the wall it makes is hard To get the fitted at the head of the bed against the wall to fit So it on the bed and lay across to reach that mattress corner and fit the sheet to that one corner first as the other corners Are much easier to reach and fit the sheet to the mattress The rest will be easy to do and then to bed I shall happily go Knowing that this task is done a least until this time nex week
It must be very tiresome to do your bed that way.
@Elizaby (3065)
• Pensacola, Florida
It can be as I have to get on a step stool to get into bed and this is a queen size bed I have to stretch across to get that one corner
Making beds that are against a wall is the pits. It can be very difficult. I would hate to be doing that every week.
@Elizaby (3065)
• Pensacola, Florida
You get use to it
@MGjhaud (18844)
its been a while since i last fixed mine. my bed is a bit huge, i cant crawl and move around a little space with a broken leg. new washed sheets would surely help you sleep comfortable tonight.
@Elizaby (3065)
• Pensacola, Florida
they did. I have a bid queen size bed
I hope that you were able to get the sheets on and get in all comfy and cozy for a good night's sleep.
@Elizaby (3065)
• Pensacola, Florida
I had a good night
@millie02 (4941)
• Newbury, England
I always have trouble putting the duvet cover on.
I don't sleep on my sheets. I make my bed and put the comforter down on top I then have a clothes I lay on the comforter and a top sheet I lay under I wake and remove the top cover and the cloth and my bed is made. I very rare have to wash my bedding for this reason.