What comforts you from day to day?

from day to day I feel differently about things. I love to dress in comfy clothing. I love jeans and a t shirt the most. What comforts me from inside out is a refreshing glass of iced tea. I love it more then I should to be honest. it's not good for me. I love my sneakers as much as possible as well. I like the way they hug my feet. What about you?
@irishidid (8521)
I like loose fitting tee shirts with room to move. Give me a cup of coffee and I'm happy.
I wore my big black shirt today.
@MarymargII (9365)
• Toronto, Ontario
Little things like that comfort me too- I love the sunshine and we haven't had much- but I also love the rain- clothes that fit just right and favourite clothes are acomfort too.
@destimona (1931)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
I love to wear short skirts and simple t.shirts.
@Lucky15 (33439)
Big sized shirts for me. Even if it is making me look big..it is okay ;)
@MGjhaud (20749)
ive got a few.. hugging moments with my nephew, loose tank tops, 3 cups of coffee a day and a productive day here and everywhere online.
I love to be in comfortable clothes too!
@LdeL0318 (6467)
I like a bottle of cold soda. But I had to limit my intake now since it's not good for my health.