Ah the love of Seafood !

prawn
Miri, Malaysia
I live in Miri, Malaysia and we live just next to the ocean, we always have very nice seafood, and I have to say that the seafood we have here is really fresh and delicious! Brought my friend to have these prawns the other day and she loved it so much! Comments were that she would prefer it to be grilled without the cheese so that the original taste can be tasted. I agree with her actually! I feel blessed to be able to eat seafood as some people have allergies. I can't imagine life without seafood! Photo credits: my own
@MGjhaud (20697)
i love seafood, like a lot. my favorite is shrimp and crab but crab is expensive so my mom just but shrimp most of the time. i havent tried shrimp witg cheese on it but i would love to.
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
Even I love shrimp and crab. I get crabs for free when I visit my Granny's place as the people there are fisherman mostly.
@MGjhaud (20697)
@hydraa lucky you..
I love seafood too, especially halibut and, shrimp.
@vhpsandi (360)
• Mumbai, India
That looks so Yummy. I wish fedex would deliver food too.
@zarlamain (25137)
I really enjoy crabs, shrimp, and lobsters. They taste amazing! The seafood in your picture looks so appetizing!
@MsTickle (24978)
I love seafood too especially shell fish. I love my fish filleted, battered and deep fried with salt and lemon - yum.
I love seafood, but what I like the best is sushi. It is sooo good :)
I must say that I am not a huge fan of seafood.
@cherriefic (4708)
• Baguio, Philippines
It looks yummy with the cheese overloading it. Too bad I have allergies.
@LoriAMoore (4656)
I never could bring myself to like seafood.
@AkoPinay (10030)
I love seafoods too and glad I have no allergies I prefer buttered shrimp or crabs with lots of garlic, onions, chili, oyster sauce and catsup easier to prepare
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
I already tasted your prawns by the way it described it. It is mouth watering. I am a seafood lover too and I am enjoying here being at coastal areas of Karnataka, India.
@Teep11 (7099)
I love seafood. When it's fresh it's so delicious. In fact later today there will be seafood.
@Shayani (252)
• Pune, India
Oh! You dish really looks delicious I must admit.Though I am not a sea food lover but I can always try once or twice in a month since I have heard that sea foods are rich in protein and essential vitamins. Even my home town is beside Bay Of Bengal and we have whole lot of sea food eater there, since I am away from my home since a long time so I lost the habit of indulging in sea food any longer.
@Lucky15 (33754)
They are.looking yummy... love sea foods but have to take.some not too much ;)
how cute food.
@LdeL0318 (6445)
I love seafoods. Shrimps and crabs are a bit expensive here.
@silvermist (20080)
@chewwy429 I too like seafood,especially prawns and crabs.But I like them spicy.