Off page SEO has started

@hema7213 (3521)
Today I started doing off page SEO of my new website....I have done around 20 forum posting which took me around 10-15 minutes. 10 directory submission also done by me which took me around 30-40 minutes. I have created a professional account on pinterest for my new website and added website related images to it. I work for around more than 1 hour for beginning I think that is enough...how you see it ?? it is enough or not ?? should I do more work...?
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
Hello Just visited your site and must admit alot of work sure went into your site and a site visitor can see you know what you are doing, the whole site is very well rounded. Have a question/request, can you tell me which forums you are? im looking for forums but cant seem to find the right ones,what about website commenting?this is also an important part of your SEO that you should not ignore.
@hema7213 (3521)
yes website commenting is also important tool but they didn't do that as required approval of the author but I do forum posting which already provided me around more than 1000 links and it is only from one forum site.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
That`s brilliant, l have ignored SEO recently and my sites are suffering,forums have also been neglected recently
@hema7213 (3521)
i can provide the name of that forum site if you want it. it is works for me