Never felt more alone

@EddieHands (37800)
I know with billions of people on earth.. and with the net, skype, phones I should never feel alone. But it seems I can't be myself, religion says magic is evil. Then again also people all over think everything I do is evil. In the end I see people don't really understand. It seems I will never find true love. In the end I do have a few real friends, and a few who are true family. I often wonder what my journey alone will be like.. will it be wonderful or magical? I say magical... never felt so alone... after all.. the path of a wizard.. is most often a lonely one. Blessings !
@rina110383 (24069)
I'm not used to reading sad posts from you. You're not alone. Your journey would be magical one because you're the wizard!
@Talknpen (1822)
Hello Wise Wizard. In my experience, there is magic in being able to see yourself for who you are without the influence of certain forces. Harness the power of your inner self and know you are not alone in that effort.