My little office

@bunnybon7 (35524)
Holiday, Florida
If the photo loads it is mine taken while Coco slept at end of my bed. this is where I am doing most all my work these days online and calls, notes to doctor etc. ever had to set up office in bed? lol. had to give up my pc chair and desk. hope to get another some day
@salonga (27998)
I'm always amazed when I see dogs sleeping on bed. My dogs can't sleep on my bed because I have allergies with dog's hair.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
I would not have a dog if I had allergies . why do you have them? glad I don't. maybe I do and don't realize it. lol. I am sick a lot
@salonga (27998)
@bunnybon7 I don't know how I go that allergy but I won't stop sneezing when exposed to dog's hair.
Yes and it was not good for me. I am back to my desk.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
I don't really enjoy it but can't seem to sit on the really uncomfy chairs at the table, plus have to move at dinner time or if I feel I am getting "stink eye " from daughters bf.
@shshiju (10286)
• Cochin, India
Is it your Coco is dog or cat?
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
she is my little dog/ companion
@shshiju (10286)
• Cochin, India
@bunnybon7 Nice . Sleeping in your bed is not good. Arrange special place for Coco.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
@shshiju she would not go for that. i tried. maybe later as she did have another place when we lived in one place for so long, but so much has changed for her. i can't bring myself to change more on her
• Portland, Connecticut
Iol I do have a real office upstairs but never use it, I do all y work in my recliner, just easier and more comfortable.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
that would be easier then the bed I think
• Portland, Connecticut
@bunnybon7 In Florida I did use the bed quite a bit however I have a little portable tray for laptops that I use.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
@BelleStarr I have tried to find one that would work for me but haven't gotten the right one yet
@Marcyaz (35756)
Coco is sound asleep and loving it on your bed. I have not set up my office in the bed but at times I will take the laptop and sit in bed with it so I guess that is about the same thing. Hope you are able to get a desk and pc chair soon.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
I tried but still haven't found a suitable one. sadly
@Marcyaz (35756)
@bunnybon7 I am sure you will given some time.
You have quite a cluttered bed! My Misty never entered the house.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
yes that is likely why I have so many ailments to much dirt and germs.
@bunnybon7 Your post reminded mw of my own dog and I wrote a post this morning about my Misty.
Your office looks a lot like mine minus the doggie.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
lol. guess you have to lay a lot also?
@bunnybon7 ...Yes, depends on how I am feeling.I am up and down most of the day.
hope it works for yo u @bunnybon7 so you did get moveed and all why did you have to give u pyour pc chair and desk? I hope you can get them soon , wondered so much aut you and the move and all hatley here hugs.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
I posted about it here and a little on FB. I had to cut down on what was shipped. thinking I could save money but alas. they charged me more anyway. so now some things I just have to wait on.
@mom210 (6523)
• Atlanta, Georgia
It looks very cozy, it will all work out. just hang in there
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
no other choice. lol. thanks
I don't know why, but I thought Coco was a small dog. I'm sorry that you are without a proper chair and desk.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
yes she is. this is a bit close up. she is about the size of my laptop. lol she is laying on one small part of end of my bed/office.
That bed belongs to Coco. Cute dog.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
yes it does she thinks. trouble is I keep having to lift her up cause her steps are still stuck in storage. in phoenix
@carebear29 (28394)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I sit on my couch lol
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
I would if bending over would not hurt so much after a while. its bad enough on my shoulder here. also I can't find a good prop for my lap.
I bought a back pillow online so that I could sit up in bed more comfortably. It's one of those overstuffed things with little arms / supports at each side to keep you snug in position. They are very comfy and I use it when I put my laptop in my lap or use my kindle. They are relatively inexpensive, and you can find them pretty much anywhere. I recommend looking into getting one or soon your neck and back will not like you very much.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
yes when I can afford it. my neck and shoulder is not happy already. lol
@bounce58 (17524)
I work from home, and I have found myself working on the bed a few times. I do have a computer desk, but it is just now a place for the old desk top which we don't use, and some papers and books left on there, just because it is an open space. I work from a table in a kitchen. I sit not on a comfortable computer chair, but on one of the dining table chairs. But I do have an old sofa beside where I work, where I find myself lying down a lot of times.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
that's how I used to do at my old home. work some and lay down some. it was easier that way
Our Terrier mix Penny would sleep on our bed if I let her. But we prefer her at night to stay in the living room with our other dog Faye. They have two sofas and a chair or the floor to lay on. And there are throws on each of them.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
lol. they always want to sleep with a person. poor Faye needs her there. sounds like they are comfy anyway
That fur baby of yours nearby makes for the perfect office to me! I do not have an office since we sold the big house for a smaller house. I think both of us are doing fine because Coco is near you and Molly is near me.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
so true. still miss my chair , she sat by that also