An Honest Mistake

The match - that all Ateneo-LaSalle fans, supporters, alumni and the likes, we all have been waiting for will be staged on March 10, 2016 at the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay City. As usual, the online ticket selling has been crazy. Yesterday, I have learned that the ticket selling will be released today at 10 AM. I have waited for the ticket to become available online. At 10:05, I was still waiting for the update. Until I saw an update. I already have plastic cards (2 cards) available so I can just entry the number of tickets I will purchase. I was lucky to get a total of 4 tickets, 2 each per account. Thank you to my debit cards. After placing the other, I checked the site back. Wow - SOLD OUT! Tickets are unavailable in less than 10 minutes. But I have made an honest mistake. Because I need to rush and the purchase needs to be quick so I can reserve them immediately, I did not check the seat location provided on the right side of the site. I booked seats on DLSU side but I am supporting the Ateneo Lady Eagles. An Honest Mistake indeed.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
Woah, how was that. I can imagine you cheering for the other team while on the other side's territory. Well, good luck to both teams. I am a Lasallian so you know who I am cheering for.
I think it is okay, but being surrounded with the greens will be frightening. I heard how the LaSallians cheer. I love both teams though!
@LdeL0318 (6467)
@jobelbojel Oh yes. Maybe you shouldn't wear blue while on the green's side. LOL
@LdeL0318 I am going to wear my Ateneo Jacket. :(
So how was it , since you are on the side of the La Sallites and you were cheering for Ateno ?
I will STILL cheer for Ateneo. Your nephew is still in Ateneo right?
@jobelbojel So what did the La Sallites cheerers do whenever you do that ? I bet they look at you ? No more he graduated but another brother is there again for college .
@SIMPLYD I will see their reactions on Sunday. :)
That should be an interesting experience.
It will an interesting one dear. The match will be held tomorrow and now I am thinking what will be the atmosphere sitting beside the green team. I am for blue team.
@Macarrosel (7577)
I hope you'll enjoy the match. Maybe there's a reason why that happens.
I will just enjoy the match. I think so there is a reason. For me to stay quiet during the game maybe?
@iamshane487 (1170)
• Manila, Philippines
Wow friend!You can see your idol, Alyssa!
Yes friend. But I am too far from her this time.
So now you have seats on the side of the opposing team. I hope it's not a big problem.
Yes. I mistakenly booked the wrong seats. When I realized it is all gone. Sold out.