Finding Happiness

@raaman (510)
Every person wants to be happy. But the problem is how? What we have to do to be happy? People generally think about the most common things. They need either money or love to be happy. Putting these things away, it is necessary to find happiness in all small things in your life.48
I think taking it one day at a time. Making little changes for the better of your life is a start.
@raaman (510)
@sharon6345, very good idea. I like it. It is workable.
@raaman I wish you luck with that.
@raaman (510)
@sharon6345, thank you for the same.God bless you.
• Greenacres, Washington
You just need to find happiness within yourself and the rest will come to you. I truly believe in the law of attraction, we are what we think.
@raaman (510)
@alwayspositive, Good observation. Thank you.
• Greenacres, Washington
@raaman I am so passionate about the Law of Attraction, I made some videos about it. Here is one:
THE SECRET- The Law of ATTRACTION. The POWER of the WORDS Talking about the documentary/movie The Secret and how powerful our words are to create our destiny...
• Greenacres, Washington
@raaman Here is the other video that I made about the secret and the Law of Attraction. This is a review about one of the books I have about the Secret: The Hero
The Secret- Book Revie- The Hero- Your Subsconcious Mind. "As you think thoughts that you can acheve your dream, you wll change the program in your subconsci...