"I can't believe I actually read that here"

and Seriously...some things I read here just make me say "Huh?" I mean, yeah...we all see life a bit different, we all have different opinions and such, but there are times when I see a discussion and I seriously have to wonder if that person needs to be on medication. Or maybe they are on medication and they just aren't taking it... Or maybe they're taking too much of it. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, but some days... *runs off to play with the leprechauns and unicorns*
Music and Lyrics: All aboard, ahahahahahahaha Crazy, but that's how it goes Millions of people, living as foes maybe, it's not too late to learn how to love,...
Or maybe, just maybe, you're missed YOUR medication. Just sayin'....
...or I need more coughee!
@Scindhia (1943)
• Chennai, India
@Scindhia I think you agree with me don't you?
@thesids (22357)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I too have felt odd with many of things that I read, not only away but also here at MyLot. Though I do not know which one you are speaking about, but I have felt that many newer lotters have come in with lots of attitude. It is all good as long as it stays in accordance with the guidelines here. Gladly, MyLot has been safer than many other places (I meant forums) and the Admin take steps to keep the site sane. Oh, btw, which part of the green you are at... any plans to make it to the pond side?
Don't own a passport.
@thesids (22357)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@JolietJake Cant any of those unicorns give you a free ride?
@thesids Something about Union wages and cruelty to animals, I didn't quite understand...
@mammots (3271)
Hmmm... i wonder what could have triggered this discussion
@mammots Evidently they are used to torture people that buy web domains...I don't know more than that, I slowly walked away...
@mammots (3271)
@JolietJake ohh ... youre walking too slow i think you need to listen to Ozzy Osbourne again
@mammots And the Sandy Hook massacre was fake, and the jet trails in the sky are chemicals the government is spraying...
@hereandthere (33082)
are you sure you're not terrorizing the leprechauns and unicorns?
I'm protecting them from Scar
@JolietJake I get the feeling that scar can fend for himself!
@CoralLevang without his human's help, too!
@LdeL0318 (6435)
I think I know what you are talking about. Well I just try to comment if I have something to say but sometimes seeing those posts makes me wonder too.
I think someone is overly paranoid...among other strange things I have seen
@LdeL0318 (6435)
@JolietJake Haha, if they are happy with what they are doing then it's fine with me. Sometimes I just can't help but raise my eyebrow and say "what?".
@LdeL0318 Yep, sometimes I just have to shake my head and move on.
i hope i am not one of those users who made you feel that way.
Nope, can't say I have seen you write anything that stretches the bounds of credibility
@JolietJake glad to know that.
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I like some of the crazy, fringe, irrelevant outlier type topics some people come up with. I especially like people of strong opinions, and even more so if I disagree with them. But, of course, people of strong opinions often don't like people who disagree with them and eventually I get blocked. Luckily, my head is full of fluff and nonsense mostly, so my discussions don't rattle too many cages.
Oh, I don't mind heated disagreements, but I'll on occasion see something and just walk away...slowly so as not to excite any unanticipated moves
or maybe they're taking their medication and it's the meds that's doing it
That could always be the reason...
When I encounter a post that makes my eyes start to twitch, and the need to step away from the computer, come back and read it again, I just move on. Can't even bring myself to like something that I can't figure out wtf they are even talking about. Some should be offered a magic potion.
The really scary part is when I read something like that and think to myself "What if they are right?"
@Macarrosel (7537)
Or maybe they took the wrong medication
Yes, there is always that possibility
@ridingbet (60769)
hmm. I wonder why that person is on medication.maybe the discussion is a one-liner and/or it has many grammatical errors?
Or maybe they live in a world of their own creation
I wonder which post you are talking about now. Im curious! I saw a blatantly rude comment on a discussion the other day. It annoyed me. And the rude remark wasnt even related to the discussion. Oh well.
@mommaj (22894)
Would you mind checking to see if my unicorn is over there. It ran away with my rainbow and pot of gold. I try to make at least one person a day shake their head. I like to hear things rattle.
@Lucky15 (33685)
Now..i have to check mine if ever
@Ruby3881 (1997)
Great choice for a musical interlude! One of my favourites. Thanks for keeping it real, JJ
I can believe it, whatever it was.