I Miss Watching Long Series

@flapiz (4160)
Australia
Back when I had plenty of time in my hands, I used to watch long movie series and sometimes I stay up till dawn to finish heaps of episodes. I actually miss that kind of feeling but I don't have much time in my hands and our home internet connection is not very good as well. So all I can do is look back on the good all days. I'm not updated on what's good anymore. Do you guys watch long series too? If so what are the new good ones at the moment?
• Lakewood, Colorado
I do my friend, but only til I cant keep my eyes open anymore til about midnight..that is my limit..I get annoyed though as I want to keep watching. Like those Korean dramas oh so interesting.
@flapiz (4160)
I love them Korean dramas. They are the ones I miss the most. I can't manage to follow my sleep time rules when it comes to them.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@flapiz Yes they are like that for me too..you can find them sometimes where you are now my friend?
@flapiz (4160)
@TiarasOceanView I'm in Perth, Western Australia, specifically at the train station I don't find a lot of them being sold here. Back in the Philippines we have lots of sidewalk DVD vendors for series.
@ladylaura89 (1413)
• Manchester, England
sorry i dont and dont you have broadband internet what network you with
@flapiz (4160)
I'm with Telstra but I live with 8 other people in the house so it's quite a share.
• Manchester, England
@flapiz ok thats not so good so that afects the internet i guess
@flapiz (4160)
@ladylaura89 Yeah it terribly affects it. There were only 5 of us before and the Internet wasn't that good already. Now it's crawling at a very slow phase so I'm making use of my mobile data instead.
@miniam (9303)
• Bern, Switzerland
I used to but not anymore since about 2 years, i moved to other things, do i miss watching? not really
@flapiz (4160)
It's not a stress reliever as it causes me lack of sleep but I really miss it. The feeling of getting lost in a long story and forgetting reality for a wee bit.
@miniam (9303)
• Bern, Switzerland
@flapiz It`s good to sometimes forget reality,your worries just seem to melt away.
@flapiz (4160)
@miniam Indeed that's why today I'm missing it. I need and escape.
@puddleglum (1438)
The last good series I watched was the White Queen. It was unnecessarily risqué, but I liked its story of political intrigue about the last years of England's War of the Roses and the powerful women that were involved.
@flapiz (4160)
Oh sounds interesting. I like movies that features strong women. It's empowering.
@flapiz Me too!
@kaka135 (13483)
Same here. I haven't have time to watch long series nowadays. I remember I used to finish a 20 episode series in one day. I was like sitting in front of the TV for the whole day. I don't think I am going to do that now, it's too wasting time for me to do so now.
@flapiz (4160)
I miss it but I'm scared to start watching again as yes I might get hooked to it and I don't think my body could affor to lose sleep with the nature of my work.
that depends if I like the show or not, some I waited but never aired the latest updates. thank god for youtube.
@flapiz (4160)
Yep YouTube saves the day. Although they're starting to be stricter now with copyrights some Thai movies aren't there anymore.
@zebra2222 (4895)
We watch an occasional long series on NetFlix. Currently, we are watching Nikita. It's pretty good.
@flapiz (4160)
Oh I love Netflix. My little cousins and myself used to watch Mako Mermaids on Netflix.
No, I do not like to watch long stuff.
@flapiz (4160)
Ahaha. You're not that patient then. But if it's a really good story you'll be surprised how you'd get hooked to it without even realising that it's pretty long.